• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
Years
  • If you want mine, maybe after Chirstmas because I don't think Volume 29 will appear easily since many people want to get it.
    Hi Ryan! Are you back?! I feel like I was gone for a long time because I missed so much =(

I have the Japanese scans, although I doubt that's what you want.
    I would love to see them please. I can't read Japanese but I'm sure I can understand some of it! =D

Last edited:

july6

Team Aqua super fan *w*
    Years
  • for what I know ryan never leave us .-. or he don't do it at the moment
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    I have the whole volume. I haven't been to serebii recently, but Coronis usually puts up pics to go with his summaries (which are awesome btw).

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    wow...alot happend when i wasnt online -_-' ....wow wallace i missed you! its good your back! and thanks durial for continueing the scans! *starts to happy dance with bubblewrap*

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Thank you to both of you, Ryan and durial. Now let's just stay in peace and not start any quarrels over this scanning business. Keep it clean and remember, you're doing the work to help people who want to read them.

Quanghuy

Loving digital art <3
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    Yay! Thanks yellow!
    Hmm... does anyone know Japanese here?
    xD

Well I do lol, if that helps any. XD

I just bought volumes 1-28 RAW a couple days ago. I probably won't get around to scanning all of them until Winter Break, even then I'll most likely only scan 6-9 volumes for any art that I'm doing, I'll be sure to share if anyone wants them. ^^

Donna

~
    Years
  • Well I do lol, if that helps any. XD

I just bought volumes 1-28 RAW a couple days ago. I probably won't get around to scanning all of them until Winter Break, even then I'll most likely only scan 6-9 volumes for any art that I'm doing, I'll be sure to share if anyone wants them. ^^

You bought them RAW? How lucky! I wish I had them too.. :3

@Yellow; Wow if you could get them, that'd be great! A cookie for you =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back