• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    D8
    Poor Wally. I like Wally in the manga, but he's kind of annoying in the game.

@Ookamishipper: Yeah, poor Emerald has no fangirls, when you think about it. I mean, Silver and Green have loads. (Including me. :P)

Years
    Aww...poor Emerald. Don't worry Emerald, I'll be here for you! *huggles Emerald who's trying to wriggle away*
    Haha, I love all the characters, but my fave is Red so I fangirl over him and I fangirl over Green too.
    *waves hands frantically* Wahh!!! Off topic. Dx
    If you read the few posts here, you'd forget what the thread's about....
    'kay...uh, just to be on topic...
    Um...The Final Battle V is on Mangafox now....
    *EPIC FAIL*

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Aww...poor Emerald. Don't worry Emerald, I'll be here for you! *huggles Emerald who's trying to wriggle away*
    Haha, I love all the characters, but my fave is Red so I fangirl over him and I fangirl over Green too.
    *waves hands frantically* Wahh!!! Off topic. Dx
    If you read the few posts here, you'd forget what the thread's about....
    'kay...uh, just to be on topic...
    Um...The Final Battle V is on Mangafox now....
    *EPIC FAIL*

lul !!! *grabs emerald and ties him up then hands him 2 you*

...why epic fail?

Years
    lul !!! *grabs emerald and ties him up then hands him 2 you*

...why epic fail?

Lawls, *clutches Emerald tightly*
    Emerald: -traumatized-
    xD, I think Rald would like it more if he had no fangirls at all, then to be smothered by me xD

I figured everyone pretty much knew that already...
    I hope The Last Battle VI is put up soon, I think that might be where all the Dex Holders are revived.
    (I hope that wasn't a spoiler Dx)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Lawls, *clutches Emerald tightly*
    Emerald: -traumatized-
    xD, I think Rald would like it more if he had no fangirls at all, then to be smothered by me xD

I figured everyone pretty much knew that already...
    I hope The Last Battle VI is put up soon, I think that might be where all the Dex Holders are revived.
    (I hope that wasn't a spoiler Dx)

oh i get it! lol i was being dumb. sry

yah that would be cool if it was!!!(but i'm guessing not.)

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    Yay! Chapter VI is up!
    *Reads* Super Yay! Dex Holders are back! *chapter ends*NOOOOO! Why is the world so cruel?! Dx
    Thanks so much Ryan they look great!
    Yeah, so about Wally, I didn't think he was that bad in the game except that he came up at ramdom times and tried to beat me up. He's much better in the manga I agree.

Years
    UWAAHH!
    Emerald's words were so touching!!! Wah!!! I'm such a sensitive fool, but..he..*starts tearing up*
    I posted the same thing on Mangafox.
    "I don't like Pokemon Battles, I like Pokemon! I like people who treat Pokemon with kindness!" was what he said/wished for.
    Wah, and that's what he got! The 5 other dex holders!

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Please do not steal the images from the scans. If you want them to do signature or something, please get premission from PokeScans Club...

Anyway, about Volume 30, I still havent get it. It take so long to release a Chinese volumes nowadays... But I'll finish my part first/

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Volume 31 is to be released on March 27th, 2009, according to Shogakukan.

Years
    O_o Can't wait for Volume 31?
    Oh well, thanks for the scans...Finally the 'Dex Holders are back ^_^
    Why must the chapter end?

And since this has become a chat box...Finals start tomorrow. ;_;

Years
    That is definitely not a long wait for volume 31 compared to the wait for volume 29. It took them like 6 months to release volume 29. Anyways, great jobs on the scans Ryan and Dante! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Years
    Please do not steal the images from the scans. If you want them to do signature or something, please get premission from PokeScans Club...

Oh, are you talking about my pic of the dex holders? I don't think a got it from a scan (well at least, that's what memory serves, though it doesn't seem very possible. I either got this from photobucket or flickr...I don't exactly remember), and had it as an avatar (and sig pic) before I found any scans of 29. Dx Never knew it was an actual picture from 29, until my friend told me about it. Gawd, I'm such a ditz, sorry, I'll change it.
    *shot for sounding like I made that up*
    Sorry, it does seem like I'm lying, but seriously, I'm not.
    *Braces for a massacre of scolding*

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh, are you talking about my pic of the dex holders? I don't think a got it from a scan (well at least, that's what memory serves, though it doesn't seem very possible. I either got this from photobucket or flickr...I don't exactly remember), and had it as an avatar since before I found any scans of 29. Dx Never knew it was an actual picture from 29, until my friend told me about it. Gawd, I'm such a ditz, sorry, I'll change it.

Don't take it out. I didn't even know it was in Vol. 29 and I used it as a sig. It's easy to find on the web. No one is plagiarizing here Wallace. (No offense)
    Here's my old sig:

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

ocean1

Pokemon Historian
    Years
    Umm... I don't know if I'm blind, or if Wallace hasn't posted it yet, but are the .zip files available yet? My comp doesn't like mangafox, but no pressure, I was just wondering, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Umm... I don't know if I'm blind, or if Wallace hasn't posted it yet, but are the .zip files available yet? My comp doesn't like mangafox, but no pressure, I was just wondering, thanks!

ur blind. its on manga fox. i suggest reading it somewere else( like at the library or a friends house) if your computer hates mf. or ask wall. good luck.

...OMG THE LAST CHAPPY WAS AWSOME!!! THX A BILLION WALL!!!!

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Oh, are you talking about my pic of the dex holders? I don't think a got it from a scan (well at least, that's what memory serves, though it doesn't seem very possible. I either got this from photobucket or flickr...I don't exactly remember), and had it as an avatar (and sig pic) before I found any scans of 29. Dx Never knew it was an actual picture from 29, until my friend told me about it. Gawd, I'm such a ditz, sorry, I'll change it.

I did not say it's you... And I did not say who else steal the pics. And the 10 reunion one I have not scan it yet >__<

I just give this warn to everyone before they use the scans. It is bad to "steal".

Don't take it out. I didn't even know it was in Vol. 29 and I used it as a sig. It's easy to find on the web. No one is plagiarizing here Wallace. (No offense)
    And did I say you stole it?? In v29, this picture is not exist (Eventhough it is a "photography" in the last picture of Emerald Saga. But they didnt show the whole nice picture like Coronis shown us.

EDIT: To inform you all, the official Volume 29's scan (Chapter 334) releasing will be late. It is not confirm but depend on me when to get Volume 30. When I get my Volume 30, then I will release Chapter 334. Since I want my continue scans after Emerald series.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back