• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
Years
  • FINALLY! I'm caught up! But man I wish it didn't have to end like that!!!! The next volume is coming out on March 27th right? That's so long to wait!!!!! I might die!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    FINALLY! I'm caught up! But man I wish it didn't have to end like that!!!! The next volume is coming out on March 27th right? That's so long to wait!!!!! I might die!

lol! i know! the suspence is killing me! thx so much wall!!!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • In the FRLG games, she is known as Leaf, so I see why you think of her as Green. I go by Blue.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    I'm sure when the manga is rereleased the names will revert back to their original owners (which will then cause confusion of, "Wait, I have older volumes and the names are mixed up? What's with that!?")

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • In the FRLG games, she is known as Leaf, so I see why you think of her as Green. I go by Blue.
    Really she is? In the english version too or just Japanese? If it was in the english version I need to get my eyes checked because I did not notice that at all.
    By the way, I call her Blue because I read the first chapter in fan translation so (blue was green) so I'm used to calling her that and because if you think about it Blue sound like a name a girl is more likely to have.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • Really she is? In the english version too or just Japanese? If it was in the english version I need to get my eyes checked because I did not notice that at all.
    By the way, I call her Blue because I read the first chapter in fan translation so (blue was green) so I'm used to calling her that and because if you think about it Blue sound like a name a girl is more likely to have.

I totally agree with the Blue thing. I think the name is more feminine.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Sea Guardian said:
    Really she is? In the english version too or just Japanese?

I think it stands for both versions. Neither color sounds feminine to me. Heck, no color sounds masculine or feminine. I just like Blue cause it's easier to follow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back