• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokémon Sunday - July 25th - New Legendery Reveal!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I don't think this pokemon is an actual Phantom, Phantom is a name given to a group of legendary pokemon like Mew, Lugia,etc. the one's that are believed to be only mirages...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    @Iceman3317 And why do you think that it is going to be that small yellow and red pokemon? I mean look at the freaking thing its like a foot tall and looks cute. How is that a phantom pokemon? Please tell me your thinking on this :/
    Umm.............Shaymin,Jirachi,and Mew.....................and Celabi. Does that aswer your question? Serebii even says it is possably that pokemon.

If it is a Dragon type tho.

I hope it is Dark/Dragon or Ice/Dragon

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Please let this not be another psyshic type lengendary.
    I'm sick of them.

Years
    Wasn't Zoroark called a Phantom as well. Phantom Champion Z Is what it i was i think
    Yeah it was...though I doubt we will get a pokemon that resembles Zoroark...
    I do think that it will be a cute legendary like Mew, the Lake trio,etc which are known as Phantoms due to their rare sightings
    Though if it isn't a cute pokemon I hope it's the third member and that it's typing is Dragon/Ice. Ice is known to reflect light and would match the light theme!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I really hope all the legendaries are dragon except the cute pokemon we always get,the trio,and 1 or 2 legendaries.

So far we have had these combos. For legendary dragons.

Dragon/Phychic - Latias and Latios
    Dragon/Flying - Rayquaza
    Dragon/Steel - Dialga
    Dragon/Water - Palkia
    Dragon/Ghost - Girtina
    Dragon/Electric - Zekrom
    Dragon/Fire - Reshirama

We are missing these possable ones.
    Ice
    Dark
    Grass
    Posion
    Ground
    Rock
    (I wouldn't count on getting a Bug and Fighting.)

I really would like to see Ice and Dark in this generation and I'll be happy.

Last edited:

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I want a non-legend Ice/Dragon that evolves... Arctic Dragon Pokemon... I don't see why a Bug/Dragon and a Fight/Dragon couldn't happen...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I didn't say it couldn't I just said I wouldn't count on it.

But yes a Non Legendary Dragon of Ice would be cool is well,but I want a legendary ice dragon so it will finish the tale of Fire and Ice.

IceFireLighnting

mabye it dosent look like anything and turns into your worst nightmare when you see it. like that monster on harry potter and the chamber of secrets.

Edit: i think that was actually the prisoner of azkaban

It was Prisoner of Azkaban and I think the monster was called a Boggert or something...

Anyway, what Iceman3317 said about an Ice Dragon is my wish exactly. It would make for a great third game mascot, and you can read more in my posts...right...here.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=224493&page=2

Last edited:

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I have a feeling it's going to be the Pointy-Eared Waver* instead of anything new. Adding it to the end of that trailer definitely feels like a teaser for more to come, and the timing wouldn't be hard to preview it one week and show more about it the next. It does look a lot like the next Mew-style legend. Plus, I have a feeling the term "phantom" isn't literal. Here, I feel they're just referring to something rare/hard to find/unknown/hard to see. I remember way back when, Special called Mew the "Phantom Pokemon." So I'm placing my bets on that guy.

*There should totally be an animal named this.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    It was Prisoner of Azkaban and I think the monster was called a Boggert or something...

Anyway, what Iceman3317 said about an Ice Dragon is my wish exactly. It would make for a great third game mascot, and you can read more in my posts...right...here.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=224493&page=2

The Boggart is the thing that changes into what the person fears... Dementors are the death thing that kisses you and makes you feel your worse memory again...

Fight/Dragon and Bug/Dragon seem to me like they could work and I wouldn't consider them out there...they could be out before the other combos work...

Years
    I have a feeling it's going to be the Pointy-Eared Waver* instead of anything new. Adding it to the end of that trailer definitely feels like a teaser for more to come, and the timing wouldn't be hard to preview it one week and show more about it the next. It does look a lot like the next Mew-style legend. Plus, I have a feeling the term "phantom" isn't literal. Here, I feel they're just referring to something rare/hard to find/unknown/hard to see. I remember way back when, Special called Mew the "Phantom Pokemon." So I'm placing my bets on that guy.

*There should totally be an animal named this.
    yeah Phantom means Rare/hard to find/unknown/hard to see like you said, Mew fits into that category actually so this probably is the next mew :P

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Please. Be. Something. That's. Not. Dragon. Or. Psychic. JEEZ. ;A;

Back