• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokémon Sunday - July 25th - New Legendery Reveal!

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    yeah Phantom means Rare/hard to find/unknown/hard to see like you said, Mew fits into that category actually so this probably is the next mew :P
    If it's the next Mew (which means it's a hard-to-find Pokemon) then I hope it gets distributed through Wi-Fi...since there's no Toys R Us near me...but I doubt it could be the next Mew, it's just its classification, that's all.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Wait, was Manaphy or Shaymin the "Baby Legend" of Sinnoh? If it's Manaphy then they revealed it before the games were ever released so I do expect to see something cute and legendary before the games release.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Can't wait to see it :D To bad I'll be away though, so I'll see it on August 2nd. Hopefully its not another Dragon xD

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    I've already said this in another thread and I'll repeat: the third legendary will look like a snake in his shape, the same way we could see Giratina in his origin form. It will represent the dimension of ancient world, the world that Arceus created with the first pokémons, the beginnings. Just like Giratina represented another world dimension (distorcion world). His type will be the same as Giratina, or at least Dark/Dragon. But wait for a dragon for sure.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Arceus was never evil just enranged........and no,Arceus is not a 5th gen pokemon.
    I think luigimario94 meant the "devil" to Arceus's "god" status. People have been hoping for a Pokemon to counter Arceus since it was introduced, wondering how any Pokemon could top "god".

I'm another one who hopes that it's not another Psychic legendary. I've had enough of those. I'm also hoping that it's a new Pokemon, and not one that was revealed before, like the Apple Rabbit. But even if it is Apple Rabbit, I'd be fine with more information on it.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I've already said this in another thread and I'll repeat: the third legendary will look like a snake in his shape, the same way we could see Giratina in his origin form. It will represent the dimension of ancient world, the world that Arceus created with the first pokémons, the beginnings. Just like Giratina represented another world dimension (distorcion world). His type will be the same as Giratina, or at least Dark/Dragon. But wait for a dragon for sure.

I doubt they'd take that route again, maybe the serpentine body structure since bothe Rayquaza and Giratina-O have been that way but I seriously doubt the concept of another dimension/world coming into play again.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lol @Darceus

anyway, I've accepted the fact that may very well be that cute little orange Pokmon from the Pokemon movie teaser.

Bay

Years
    Wait, was Manaphy or Shaymin the "Baby Legend" of Sinnoh? If it's Manaphy then they revealed it before the games were ever released so I do expect to see something cute and legendary before the games release.
    Haha, I actually asked a friend of mine about this and he said Manaphy is considered the baby legend of Sinnoh because Shaymin's Sky Form makes it stronger than Manaphy and uber. Also, if that fox/rabbit like Pokemon revealed eariler is indeed a baby legendary, then we saw it already before the games were released. Don't think it's the phantom Pokemon, though. It's too cute to be one. D:

I'm another one who hopes that it's not another Psychic legendary. I've had enough of those. I'm also hoping that it's a new Pokemon, and not one that was revealed before, like the Apple Rabbit. But even if it is Apple Rabbit, I'd be fine with more information on it.
    Hehe, Apple Rabbit? :P A lot of people are actually saying the Pokemon revealed after the 14th movie trailer looks like a fennec fox: https://subletclothing.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/fennec.jpg. But eh, I don't really care if it's Apple Rabbit or Fennec Fox. It's still cute. :3

Hm, a lot of people are complaining that there are too many psychic legendary. I guess I too am getting tired of those, but at the same time I'm fine with a psychic legendary if it has another type (besides water and steel :P).

Bay

Years
    What i would like to see would be revealed is one of the trio, imagine a ghost trio... *drool*
    Hm, I would like to see the trio legendary too. However, not too sure about a ghost trio. You could easily defeat all three of them with just one Pokemon (if that Pokemon is strong against Ghost, that is). True, there's the Lake Trio from last generation, but you're able to defeat them with one Pokemon too. In short, a ghost trio would be too easy to defeat if have a Pokemon with the right typing.

Also, if Serebii and other sources are right, on Pokemon Sunday a legendary Pokemon will be revealed, not three. The legendary trio might be revealed in the CoroCoro's Master Document next month, though. *wants August to be here already* D:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    (Newbness begin)Wat cho talking about boi!? Dragons are da bomb.(Newbness end)
    What was the point in this post? His post wasn't nooby and I agree, there are far too many dragon ledgends, I want to see somthing realllyyyy original! I liked how they did beings of emotions!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Arceus is based on a Chinese god not the Christian god I think...but if it is then the Devil is Giratina: it was banned, it has the number of the devil, etc

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
    I think the pokemon will be neutral since the other two main legendaries are black (makes it seem evil) and white (makes it seem good). Maybe the new legendary is in between good and bad. Who knows?

Bay

Years
    Where can I see the trailer with the little yellow Pokemon in it?
    I think you won't find it in a youtube link or another site at this time. The only way to see the trailer is watch the 13th Pokemon movie at Japan. Not sure if you checked Pokebeach or Serebii, but you can at least see the pic of that Pokemon.

Hmm...I have faith that this legendary Pokemon will be just as good as the other fifth gen Pokemon I saw. I can't wait to see it's design; its sure to look awesome.
    Haha, me too. Too bad we fans have to wait until the 24th/25th (depending on time zone). D:

I think the pokemon will be neutral since the other two main legendaries are black (makes it seem evil) and white (makes it seem good). Maybe the new legendary is in between good and bad. Who knows?
    Most likely, yeah. The Hoenn and Sinnoh games did the same with their legendaries, so Black and White won't be different.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011

While I agree, I just wanted to mention that the Yin & Yang concept is not about good and evil. The whole "good and evil" thing came from western ideals that heard of Taoism. It's more about balance and complementary opposites within a greater whole.

Back