• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Cerulean Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
WTF? shut up! I was just wondering where this game went.

Could you be more rude? Jesus..

Nothing has happened to this game. Archayos must be busy or something, I expect he is still working on this. People have other lives you know.

I for one am patiently waiting for this game, Archayos is doing an excellent job.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Thank you, Houndoomed. *sighs*

Seriously, it was a pessimistic post and I have my right for saying that. Any more of this heated argument should be posted in PMs.

ANYWAY...

Is Archayos EVER going to post in this with the update? I'll ask him...

Thats just about the same thing I asked. -_-' now whos "pessimistic" "EVER"

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Hmm, the graphics seem pretty good in this game! However, I think the maps are a little to close-knit and tight. Perhaps you could make them a little larger? The whole human-to-human battling system actually looks...well, fun! I'll have to see how it turns out....

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Hey guys Archayos wanted me to tell you guys that he his account got hacked and and he is working on a demo, and when he is done he will make a new account and post it.
Here is a screenshot of our convo in MSN to proof it. He told me to show this so that I don't get in trouble
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back