• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: The Fae Stones [Updated 22nd Aug]

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Can you make an option (or a patch, perhaps) that has it without the type changes? I like it when there's no type changes, but if no that's okay, it's probably just me being picky. Good luck on your hack :)

Probably not, simply because the fairy typing is important and a key part of this hack. There won't be many non-fairy changes anyway :) very minor.

-----------------------------------------------------​

Thanks to Chaos Rush's DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite I have inserted one of my favourite Gen4 Pokemon. There won't be many past Gen 3, but hopefully this'll help balance the types a bit. Mismagius evolves from Misdreavus using a Dusk Stone. Currently one of 6 Gen 4-6.

mismagiusingame.png

GHOSTLOGO.png
PSYCHICLOGO.png

Last edited:

darkrai1381

Where I am
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
The story looks very interesting and, I like the changes you made to the evolutions.
The new maps are nice, the secret keeper has caught my attention. I want to know a bit more about the Fae stones and their role in the game. I know this isn't much but Goodluck for the hack and in your life.

Back