• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong IC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
  • Derek Stonemason - Goldenrod City > Mahogany town

Derek looked up as the portly bus driver announced that the trainers currently on the bus were all a part of the Jhoto league. He looked around a bit before being drawn back to the bus driver, who turned out to be none other than the legendary Alder, Unova region's champion. People began muttering, mainly excitedly. Derek, however, chuckled as he recognized the deep voice from his PokeGear not ten minutes earlier. This warranted a questioning look from Tetra, but Derek was too caught up in what the Champion was saying. They would be traveling to Mahogany town, as the invitation stated, but they would actually be having the festival inside of the remaining Team Rocket base there. Derek was ecstatic, and he couldn't wait to get going. They were going to meet so many trainers...and crush them all. He patted where his three gargantuan Pokemon lay in their Pokeballs around his waist, and beamed with excitement.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Espeon curled up on Tsuya's lap with a yawn and closer her eyes. Her tail still flicked to the same beat. She'd noticed the physic-type Gardevoir come onto the bus, but didnt think much of it.
    Skylar sighed and leaned back against her seat. "I've never been to Mahogany Town," she said, looking at Justin. "Have you?"

Years
  • Tabris- A Bus Full of League Trainers Part 1

Sneasel removed her gaze from out the window toward Alder for a moment and snorted, then turned her focus to the boy and his Gardivoir. Seeing that the Espeon had moved from her spot and was comforatbly hogging her companion's attention. While knowing that the bus was truly safe for Pokemon she lept down from her seat and progressed over to the two. She didn't like psychic type Pokemon, but staired at the Gardevoir's gloves, hat, and especially the black eye liner, to Snease this made her look more dark, and she rather enjoyed it. Snease then motioned to her scarf, which was still up like a hood. "Sehs. Sneasel." She complimented the Gardevoir on her human outfit. Snease could also sense that this Pokemon's trainer in particular was of a seemingly different level from the rest, and glared at him suspiciously.

Tabris thought a moment on scoulding his Pokemon, but as long as she wasn't causing trouble she seemed to be fine. Closing his eyes listening to his sister press on, singing softly as an Espeon would, he figured a nap would pass a majority of the time it would take to get to Mahogany Town.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Bus Ride - Part 4

"Nope, I've never made it this far into Johto" Justin said closing his pack and looking up at Skylar, "Honestly, Goldenrod is the farthest I've ever been from Cherrygrove".

Absol finally woke up and looked around. "Sol?" Absol said as it tilted its head when it saw the human-like Gardevoir. The bus hit a bump causing Absol to lose it's balance and stumble. Growling, Absol sat back down and stared at the window.

Justin looked down at Absol then back to Skylar, "Although Mahogany has interested me, seeing as how it has an old criminal base and it's near the Lake of Rage".

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Espeon jolted at the bump, almost flying out of Tsuya's lap. Her ear twitched in annoyance; she'd been sleeping peacefully until then. But soon she was over it, and began resting once more.

Skylar bit back a smile as Absol stumbled at the bump. She looked back up at Justin. "I've been in Goldenrod..." she paused and coughed, "...as long as I can remember. I pretty much grew up on my own, so I didn't travel much." She shrugged and looked out the window. "I've heard many legends about the Lake of Rage though. Hopefully we'll still be able to see it."
    She didn't know why she was talking so much to this boy. Heck, she barely even knew him. But it felt...nice. Nice to finally be able to talk to someone. She had lived alone for a long time, and before then, her protective grandparents hardly ever let her see the light of day. She never really had any friends. But now that she was around people just like her, she finally felt accepted.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
    Years
  • Derek Stonemason - Goldenrod City > Mahogany Town

Tetra glanced down as she noticed the Sneasel at her feet, and grinned at the compliment. She knew from experience that the species had an uneven disposition towards psychic Pokemon, which made this act slightly surprising. Still smiling, Tetra replied, Why thank you, little one. You too look quite nice. The green really compliments your eyes. She ruffled the small weasel Pokemon's head, and sat back up.

Derek was slightly sidetracked as he realized that he had forgotten to tell his mom that he was going to be gone for what might be an entire day. He quickly flipped open his PokeGear, not even noticing the glare he warranted from the small Sneasel on the far side of Tetra. Opening the first quick dial on his list of contacts, Derek held the phone up to his ear, waiting for it to connect him. After a few rings, an annoying computerized voice told him that the number was unavailable. He tried a few more times, with similar results.

"Don't worry, we've contacted your family. They know where you are, and that you will be perfectly safe." said Alder, who had noticed Derek's distress. The champion clapped a heavy hand on Derek's shoulder and added, "Now smile and be happy! You're off to the Johto League!"

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yuki - The base

The bus swerved onto the street just next to the daycare, and Alder then opened a hole in the bottom of the bus. He then instructed everyone to go down the hole one by one to avoid anyone getting suspicious. As everyone entered the base the view was amazing.

The place looked more like a party room than anything, and was about 20 metres below the earth, therefore moderately loud sounds couldn't be heard from above. It was large and slightly domed, and decorated with banners of pink and green from all around. In the centre was a large rounded table with plenty of food and refreshments on offer, and to the right was a large double door.

"Right guys, the rules! No battling in this room, pokémon taller than the average male hight plus 50cm please contain in pokéballs in this room, however I doubt any of you will have pokémon that tall... Unless you have a wailord." He laughed but no-one laughed with him.

"Ah right. the room to the right is the battle room but we'll save that untill later. Also through there are your bunks, as you'll stay here for the night. Any of you who were not aware of this, like I said earlier to one young man, your families have been told and are happy for this. Along side these rules, please do not make too much noise, wouldn't want the pokémon in the daycare being disturbed now would we." With that he dismissed everyone to go and do there own thing whilst he catted to several people who had entered the room, one of them being the previous gym leader of this city whitney, who was apparently one of the combatants in this league.

Yuki and his mother both went to view the bunks. Every room had 4 bunks, and there were 48 bunks in total making 12 rooms altogether. i guess they thought more people were coming with family. Yuki and is mother nabbed the room closest to the battle room meaning less walking to the main room, and Yuki secretly hoped no-one else would join them. The rooms were quite luxurious, and spacious, and weren't actually bunks. In each room there were four, white sheeted memory foam beds with two beds at one end and two at the other. Both pairs of beds that were on opposite sides from each other were both equidistant from each other, and all the wardrobes and storage units were all symmetrically placed. It was perfect.

Yuki lay on the comfortable bed with his bag on the bed next to him ready for tonight's show.

Years
  • Tabris- The Base of the Festival

With a confused expression that lasted only a moment, Snease tilted her head to the Gardevoir. The Pokemon had replied kindly, but had even more of a human's way of doing so. Pulling back her hood, to fully reveil her complimented green feather Snease blushed a little as Gardevoir ruffled her head. She was caught off guard by the psychic Pokemon's human like actions, so she was making more than just a fashion statement with her outfit. She then had to question the stranger Gardevoir. "Why do you act like a human?" Of course the question was in Poketalk, and she asked while heading off the bus, and down the hole looking back to be sure that her Trainer was close behind.

The bump awhile back had snapped Tabris from his sleep so he was fully prepared to head down to where the festival would be held. "Tsuya, c'mon it's time to get off the bus. Give the girl her Espeon back." He told his sister who promptly did so waving her temporary good bye to the purple Pokemon and it's trainer as she closely followed her brother into the large open room of the Festival. Alder had explained the lay out of the base, and advised against immediate battles.

Last edited:

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • The Base - Part 1

"Alright, looks like we're here." Justin stood up, threw his bag over his shoulder and motioned for Absol to get up and follow him. The two walked down the aisle and went down the hole. Absol wandered off to look around as Justin leaned up against a wall, looking at all the trainers and their pokemon.

He stood there listening to Alder talk about the rules then pushed off the wall and began walking. He snapped his fingers and Absol came running out of the crowd and looked up at him. "Comon, let's go find a room." The two walked around for a few minutes when Justin stopped and motioned to a room far from the battle room. "This should be good, it's further away from the battlefield so less likely that people will pick it."

As they walked into the room, Justin slid his backpack off his shoulder and tossed it onto a bed. "Pretty nice place, you think the others will like this?" He turned to Absol who nodded in agreement. "I thought so too. Come on out guys!" Justin released his 3 other pokemon, who were happy to finally get some fresh air. Haunter found a dark corner and flew to it, spoink decided to start bouncing on the bed, and marowak leaned up against a wall and fell asleep. "Looks like you were right Absol", Justin said laying down on the bed, "Let me know when things start getting interesting" He put his cap on and slid it down over his eyes.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar waved to the little girl that had finally released her Espeon as she got off the bus. With the purple Pokemon in her arms, Skylar herself got off the bus and looked around the huge area that she would be staying in. "Well, I guess we should find a room," she said, looking down at Espeon. Her Pokemon nodded in agreement, and they looked around curiously. Skylar noticed a room about 4 places away from the battle area that hadn't been claimed yet, and briskly walked over. Her mouth dropped in awe at the sheer elegance of the room. It was luxury to her.
    She set down her bag on one of the beds, and pulled out her pokeballs. "C'mon out guys!" she tossed the balls into the air, and one by one Squirtle, Riolu, and Flygon all appeared. "Take a look around, but don't go outside of the room. Okay?"
    Her four Pokemon yelped in agreement and went about exploring. Skylar sat on the bed, and wondered if anyone would room with her. I wouldn't mind, really, she thought as she watched her Pokemon play. Flygon looked happiest of all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2017
    Michael Sheranto- Base?
    Michael was walking a bit in the forest when he remembered some thing. He needs to go get on the bus! He sprinted through the forest with loads of branches brushing his face when he finally got to a clearing. He hopped onto the bus to get ready for an adventure he has been waiting for. As he came in the bus driver said "Hello there, quick get a seat and lets get going!" Michael looked around and found a seat by a girl and he sat there. He suddenly from being tired, fell asleep for most of the trip. Micheal woke up at Mahogany town to see Alder, Unova champion there. He realised that Alder was by a hole that had a ladder by it so Michael walked over there and like everyone else, went down. Alder turned around and said
    "Right guys, the rules! No battling in this room, pokémon taller than the average male hight plus 50cm please contain in pokéballs in this room, however I doubt any of you will have pokémon that tall... Unless you have a wailord." He chuckled but nobody laughed with him.

"Ah right. the room to the right is the battle room but we'll save that untill later. Also through there are your bunks, as you'll stay here for the night. Any of you who were not aware of this, like I said earlier to one young man, your families have been told and are happy for this. Along side these rules, please do not make too much noise, wouldn't want the pokémon in the daycare being disturbed now would we." Michael looked down the hallway of doors and went in to see a girl with an espeon. She seemed to also have a flygon which made Michael happy. "Hi, my name is Michael what's yours? I like your flygon by the way." Michael looked around the room whilst waiting for an answer.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar looked up at the boy that had introduced himself as Michael. "Hi! I'm Skylar, nice to meet you," she smiled at him.
    Flygon glanced over as he heard his name, then grinned at the compliment. He turned back around and continued chasing Riolu and Squirtle around the suite. Espeon, who had been sitting with Skylar on the bed, lept down and ran after them. Skylar watched her Pokemon with a wary eye. "You guys be careful!" she yelled after them, but there was no response. She sighed and turned back to Michael.
    "Sorry about them," she shrugged, "Flygon hasn't been out of his pokeball in a while and he's going kinda crazy with his 'newfound freedom'," she snorted, then continued, "So, on a different subject, you're going to be my roommate then?"

Years
  • Tabris-Found a Room

Tabris looked over his shoulder and seen that Snease was still following the Gardevoir. It was rare to see her interact with other Pokemon, and since the battles were yet to take place he didn't see the harm in letting her be, for now. Placing a hand on his sister's shoulder he lead her over to the corridor of rooms. Many of which had already been swiped by other trainers. However it didn't really bring a bother about the duo, as they managed to find an empty room just fine.

The room itself was far more luxourious than Tabris had imagined. 'Damn, those Rockets sure knew how to live.' He stated mentally moving throughout the room to examine it fully before heading back to the door. Turning back to lock eyes with his sister, "Well Tsuya, I'm going to go scope out the competition. You should be fine here, right?" He questioned getting a silent nod from Tsuya. Reaching to a necklace under his scarf which held his Pokemon convinently he tossed a beat-up yet opporational Great Ball to his sibling. "Take Lighter, just to be sure." He added before exiting the room moving back into the wide open main entry way.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Flygon arched his wings; it felt so great to finally be able to stretch them. He looked at Squritle, Riolu, and Espeon, who were wrestling on the floor. With a sad sort of sigh, he turned away. He'd always felt somewhat left out due to his size. The three smaller Pokemon could easily play together, and could be released from their pokeballs whenever they wanted. Jealousy pierced his heart. He was abandoned in the beginning from his previous trainer because of the threat his size posed...Why wouldn't Skylar do the same?
    These demonic, dark thoughts ate at Flygon's mind as he trudged out the door past a bewildered Skylar. "Y-You'll have to excuse me a moment," she stammered to Michael, and followed her dragon-like Pokemon out the door.
    "Flygon? Where are you going?" she asked, speed walking to catch up. But he simply ignored her, spread his wings, and flew high up into the air. He landed on a beam high up in the main room, yawned, and dozed off. Skylar stared in disbelief at her stubborn Pokemon. He'd never acted this way before.
    "Flygon! Get down here now!" she called, annoyed, at the green dragon, but he flicked his tail in dismissal at her. Skylar was fuming; smoke practically billowing out of her ears.

Years
  • Tabris-Espeon Girl with Problems.

Hearing a commotion Tabris turned and watched a dragon pokemon fly up to rest on a beam. It's obviously ferious trainer called out to it, but with no reaction from the Pokemon. Easily recognizing the trainer as the girl with the Espeon from the bus, Tabris sighed. Pressing over to her side he looked up at the stubborn Pokemon. "Having troubles?" He questioned in his deep quiet voice. Moving his almost seemingly glowing lime eyes to be looking into her's he awaited a reply. Tabris was intionally planning to just simply thank her for letting his sister play with her Espeon, but could tell that it would be a bad time to do so. 'So this girl has a Flygon as well. Wonder what else she'll have up her sleeve.' He pondered.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar groaned. Flygon's making a scene...Great. she thought with a huff. Someone came up next to her and she jumped in surprise. "Oh god, you scared me," she laughed nervously, as the stranger's lime-colored eyes lookied into hers. She stood there, mesmerized, then tore her gaze away and looked back up at Flygon. "Yeah... I don't know what's going on with him. Flygon's never acted up like this before." She bit the inside of her cheek, which she often did when she was thinking hard. I don't wanna look weak if I can't think of some way to get Flygon down... she thought, and sighed in frustration. She looked back at the boy, a plan forming in her head. "Hey...You wouldn't mind helping me out, would you?"

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2017
    Michael Sheranto- The flygon
    The girls name was skylar and she had a well, very naughty flygon. Michael was about to talk when person walked in who looked familiar as he saw him on the bus. Michael then turned around to hear Skylar say "Hey...You wouldn't mind helping me out, would you?" Michael as he heard that sent out his Metagross and said "Is it alright if i use a move on your flygon? I can get it down." Waiting for a reply Michael got ready for whatever will happen. His metagross looked rather pumped.

Years
  • Tabris-Mind helping me out?

Ignoring her startled reaction, Tabris had a nack for appearing along side people unnoticed. "What needs to be done?" He asked, his gaze still holding. He didn't really have any Pokemon that could reach the Flygon, but the expression on the stranger's face said that she had already started contemplating a plan. Tabris though seemingly withdrawn and malicious, was actually just untrusting and observant. He didn't truly have problems with helping people out, but rather didn't have much opportunity. Especially in a predicament such as this.

Then a stranger appeared from the trainer's room, sending out a Metagross. 'Whoa!? That could prove a challenge.' He thought waiting to see what the boy had planned. Tabris was sceptical that the girl would allow the boy to use a technique on her Pokemon, but being a psychic type, he also figured he'd just have his Pokemon telepathically force the Flygon from it's perch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar looked from Michael to the stranger with the green eyes. Michael had sent out his Metagross, and suggested using a move on Flygon. Skylar frowned slightly. "What move were you thinking? I don't want to provoke Flygon by hurting him..."
    Gosh, this is chaotic, she thought, looking up at her now snoozing Pokemon. "Espeon, bring me my bag," she called back down the corridor leading to their room. The purple pokemon soon appeared, yellow backpack in tow.
    "Thanks." Skylar reached down and fished out Flygon's pokeball, then turned back to the stanger. "I just need to get Espeon up close enough to Flygon so she can use Psychic on him long enough to move him down towards us so I can get him back in his pokeball. Do you have a flying Pokemon, or perhaps a one that knows vine whip?"

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
    Years
  • Derek Stonemason - Inside Rocket HQ

Tetra, not one to be left behind, quickly stood and led Derek to the hole in the bottom of the bus. They dropped down into a passageway, which led to an elevator. Once everyone was successfully inside, the elevator began to descend into the earth.

Tetra mentally located the Sneasel from earlier, and replied, To answer your question from earlier, the Gardevoir species evolved some time ago to directly link with humans. It's a part of our genetics to bond with our human trainer further than most, which is most likely the reason for my species more humanoid appearance and nature. So, really, I'm actually acting like a Gardevoir, which is just quite similar to human behavior. By the time she had finished her brief history lesson, the elevator doors were opening, revealing the large common room.

Derek gasped at the immense size of the structure, but was dismayed that his Titan team would have to remain in their Pokeballs. The three gargantuan Pokemon that mad up his main battling team were much larger than the average male human. Besides, Tyranitar angered easily, and he might squish one of the small Pokemon that seemed so common.

He then noticed that Tetra had struck up conversation with a small Sneasel, which had an interesting discoloration to its feather-like appendage. He shrugged, and told Tetra, "I'm going to go find us a place to sleep. You know how to find me."

He wasn't lying. A part of a Gardevoir's link to their human trainer is an internal compass, always pointing to their human's position. Tetra nodded, and turned back to the Sneasel as Derek walked away. She then said, I never got a name from you. I am called Tetra, what about you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back