• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
  • I cannot tell you how much I love that Viridian City. It looks like you poured your heart and soul into it.
    One thing about the Pokemon Center though. You should just put the red rug at the entrance and then the Pokeball floor tiles in the middle. It looks a bit weird as it is now.

I have two questions though.

1) Is this going to be an MMO? Or by online features do you mean like Wifi?

2) Where can I download Sphere?

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and answer my questions.

4th Gen Matt

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yes, but remember, the sphere will only let you play the game & won't be a working version, (as in lets you make games) as I understand it ...

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • To hep you guys understand how the online feature will work. I want you to look up a game called Phantasy Star Universe (I love that game). It will work similar to this, but still evry different. But, thats just to give you somewhat of an insight.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    So will there be missions only on the online part of the game?

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Is Phantasy Star like that? The tournaments will be different, thats for sure.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • To hep you guys understand how the online feature will work. I want you to look up a game called Phantasy Star Universe (I love that game). It will work similar to this, but still evry different. But, thats just to give you somewhat of an insight.

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about now. I also love that game. My game disc is too scratched to play though.

:(

Oh well. Xmas is right around the corner.

If you want the lastest version go https://www.spheredev.org/wiki/Sphere:Latest

If you need Tutorials https://www.spheredev.org/wiki/Tutorials

Hope I helped.

That helped a lot. Thank you.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • I'm not talking about missions. I'm talking about online capability and integration. Rememeber, I said it would be similar, that doens't mean grap from that game, and expect it to appear in this.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm sorry,when you said look the game up I thought maybe thats what you meant by similarities.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yeah, I just told you to compare because I knew nothing about it, sorry Deatheater.

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    Yes, but remember, the sphere will only let you play the game & won't be a working version, (as in lets you make games) as I understand it ...
    Sphere's Engine and Editor are both free. However, while the Engine will run on Mac OSX, Linux or Windows, the Editor will only run on Windows.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back