• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    Blazers, aren't you a team member?

You can suggest it if the Captain hasn't thought of it so far. He will take suggestions seriously, so instead of "will you have..." it should be "I think it will be good if.." Well that's what I think anywat.

Years
  • Blazers, aren't you a team member?

You can suggest it if the Captain hasn't thought of it so far. He will take suggestions seriously, so instead of "will you have..." it should be "I think it will be good if.." Well that's what I think anywat.

..? does that mean i can't post like a normal person?
    Am i not allowed to say will you?
    Rhaun that made no sense...

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    well, i disagree with the second part of what rhuan said, and that kind of statement is exactly what i was arguing against earlier in the thread ... its better the way that he phrased it

but i think that his first point was that 'you're on the team, why not just ask him over IM or something'. but i think the rest of us prefer the thread, because then we know the answer ;}

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    I just think that team members should make suggestions instead of just inquiring.

I'm also the newest member of the team in question, so maybe my opinion should not be valued.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    your opinion shoudl be valued, but inquiries can also be read as suggestions

'hey, i didn't think of that. its not in, but now i'll put it in' is what someone of any game could think after seeing a question

Atomic Reactor

Yeah Blazers... what the gel were you thinking?
    Jk man, but ya, it would just be better to gel him on MSN or something like that.
    You gel what i mean?

Ash987

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Bug Catching Contest

If you're talking about the G/S/C bug catching contest you're both right. I'm pretty sure it was on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    i thought it was sunday,correct me if i'm wrong.
    You're thinking of the lady at the department store that only showed up on Sundays. Bug contest was Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. Look it up in a guide.

qw

Years
  • just a queston but say a japanese kid comes up (in game) to you and starts to chat. will the japanese be atomaticle changed into english or will it stay in japanese.

also is this going to be international anyways or exclusive to the u.s.a only.(like will a kid in argentina,brazil,iran,etc. be able to play or just people in the u.s.a)

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • just a queston but say a japanese kid comes up (in game) to you and starts to chat. will the japanese be atomaticle changed into english or will it stay in japanese.

also is this going to be international anyways or exclusive to the u.s.a only.(like will a kid in argentina,brazil,iran,etc. be able to play or just people in the u.s.a)

This question has been answered countless times. This game will only be in English. In order to correctly understand this game, the player will have to be able to understand the english language.

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    On the topic of different languages, I could write a multi-language systemquite easily (translation for player to player chat would be rather tricky though), but I don't know any languages other than English. So to do a multi language release we would have to translators in the team.

qw

Years
  • This question has been answered countless times.
    sorry 'bout that C.A
    Pokémon the Lost World

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • I just thought of something about the phone system in the pokegear. will the phone be like a real cell phone (you dial in numbers and contact a real person also playing the game), or will you only be able to talk to people you have already talked to? If the first, there will withought a doubt be prank calls made. And I don't want to be sidetracked because of a prank call

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Dude, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back