• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    $$$

Whew, good thing I showed up now, I try not to get caught in firefights.

Anywayz; here's another idea I was playing with, job system anyone? Yes, woah, snap, I know; it's a really big system that would take a lot of effort to polish and get down right, but I think it would be nice to have a more... Realistic way of snatching the green without having to shake down 10 year olds for their lunch money after every battle.

I mean, it's not like they have that much to spend anyway, and I think it would add a little more depth to the game. Not like this title needs much more depth than it already has, but I just thought it would be another feature that would definitely tear the game away from the box that other Pokemon titles have built around themselves. And that's always a nifty idea. <3

..., I can't remember if he said jobs before, but he did say you definitely get paid for doing sidequests ...

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Thats exactly what I meant *What Blazer said*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Arcane and I have discussed sidequests before, and he's planning on implementing alot of them to keep you guys busy.

Thought I'd release that tidbit of info

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Since this game is based off the anime, will Jesse and James make an appearance?

Also if Meowth is in the game, will he be able to talk?

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    Regarding side quests which some people are mentioning, there will of course be a wealth of them, there may well also be additional ones released as addons after the game is released.

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • Sick, so we can expect some expansions maybe?

Then I (Un)officially declare this game: PURE PWNAGE! <3

Seriously though, I think C.A needs to make an appearance quick, or I might explode with all these ideas and hopes clawing at my brain. Lol. (But no rush, to any of you who might of thought that was a "Hurry your ass up C.A" comment.)

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Regarding side quests which some people are mentioning, there will of course be a wealth of them, there may well also be additional ones released as addons after the game is released.

YESSS!!!!

I love the fact that there is going to be addons, thats means we won't run out of things to do!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back