• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoshanurag

Lost in Thought
Years
  • This game is one of the first fan game that is heading towards the right direction.The game has made tremendous progress on the basis of ideas that are on there way into implementation. And even the implementation is being done with perfection. Hats of to Captain Arcane.

A staunch supporter of the Pokemon Lost World...

On distribution of the game, most tech mags give games on there Dvd's. so we can request them to add the game in there dvd and also provide the game on DDL...
    this thing will help us reach more people than we possibly can by providing download on DDL..

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    the problem with doing it in a DVD from an official magazine is that nintendo might get pissed ... but not the topic now. point was made. we can drop it.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    if you want to apply for a mapping position, send a PM to cap with an application and wait for him to get back to you. if you just want to say your idea, feel free to say it here. but DO NOT expect anything.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I think Pokemon Delta Species was a great idea back in the TCG, and I wouldn't mind a game quest revolving around them either.

~Mooshykris

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
  • no scienceboy its not a spoken idea its a scanned pic and if he excepts it he wouldnt want everyone to be able to steal it like the stuff on the front page

anyway i posted a application ages ago and he still hasnt gt back to me

ill send hime the idea anyway

actually i acnt find a way to send it to him
    this is a bummer

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    To those who don't know, the Delta species were introduced in the trading card game a while back, (Now, I don't know much about the whole story-shabangy-whatsits, but whoever, I'm sure Arcane is creative enough to whip up a neat spiel if he wanted) and the basic effect of Delta was that it transformed the elemental types of all the Pokemon that were exposed. <3 Peace.
    We're keeping the official types and no adding any new ones, thank you.

Atomic Reactor

He never said anything about adding new types. Just changing one to another current one.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I was replaying my old fire red cartilage and I got to Saffron City and I'm interested on how it will be done since it's like the "New York" of Kanto.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Still its supposed to be a pretty big place and I'm excited to see it in its full glory on TLW.:D

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • I gotta admit, I'm also looking forward to wrapping my eyes around the new Saffron City, it was my favorite. *Sabrina and Rockets for the major win, I swear!* But then again, I'm looking forward to just about everything C.A has up his sleeves. Lol.

But my Delta Series delio aside, I'm really anticipating what kinds of side quests Arcane has brewing. What would some of you like to see? I'd like a bank job or summat with the rockets myself. *Total bad-guy type character* Maybe take a crack at stealing Ash's Pikachu. Lol.

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
  • id like to see a sidequest that takes place around about wen snorlax eat all the trees in orange islands
    something to do with traveling between the peach tree islands to try and stop him
    and maybe ur reward could be the snorlax like wen he actaully gets it at the end

were almost on the 100th page its quite an achievement to celebrate

Years
    • Age 29
    • Home
    • Seen May 10, 2021
    no koybito it will probably be release as a online game that will get built upon and added to while u play and will get updated every time u play

but the idea is the same

and CA wont be back till after christmas so dont wait up

I know this is a little off topic, but..
    When did he say that he was going to be back after christmas?

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm really anticipating what kinds of side quests Arcane has brewing. What would some of you like to see? I'd like a bank job or summat with the rockets myself. *Total bad-guy type character* Maybe take a crack at stealing Ash's Pikachu. Lol.

I would like to see some of the Johto episode fillers as side quest to give me a bit of nostalgia.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I can't wait for it neither, I think this this is the first thread in Game Development to get 100 pages, correct me if I'm wrong though.

I would like to see the episode Absol-ute Disaster to be adapted into a side-quest it would be a cool way to obtain Absol.

Last edited:

Ash987

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • For a side-quest maybe you could protect the pink Pokemon from poachers on the pink Pokemon Island from the orange island series.

Save the Pink Rhyhorn!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back