• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
id like to see a sidequest that takes place around about wen snorlax eat all the trees in orange islands
something to do with traveling between the peach tree islands to try and stop him
and maybe ur reward could be the snorlax like wen he actaully gets it at the end

were almost on the 100th page its quite an achievement to celebrate
I assume you're talking about Ash getting the Snorlax? (I don't watch the anime)
If that's the case, then that can't happen. Because, you're you, not Ash. So Ash would get the Snorlax that way, not you.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
I know this is a little off topic, but..
When did he say that he was going to be back after christmas?

when he reprimanded the noobs in the thread, he said that he would come back in 3-5 weeks or so [if i remember correctly]. that places it at around christmas time, unless i'm looking at my calendar wrong.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Well we knew that, ... (and for those who didn't, thank you for reminding) its after Thanksgiving

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
*cough* i was the one who said he would be back after thanksgiving *cough*
All he had told me was that he would be back the 28th, but maybe i'm wrong

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Guys, I know Arcane, and if he hasn't been online to answer questions and update the thread, he's either dealing with life or working on the game. Just because he's rarely on doesn't mean the game or the thread is in jeopardy of being shut down. Arcane just takes long periods of time to were the only computer related stuff he does is working on the project.

Just be patient, the longer you wait, the more plentiful and awesome the goodies will be when he comes back.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
VC, I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but no one said the game was jeopardized.
I was just happening to wonder what happened to the 28th idea.
Whatever he's doing, I'm sure it's important.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Just be patient, the longer you wait, the more plentiful and awesome the goodies will be when he comes back.

That is a beautiful point, its like ... waiting for DQ to open (what a horrible analogy).

Years
Arcane is always away, and I think it's better to close this and open it on special updates.
Waiting and posting ( it's awsome cant wait to see more) ain't making it go faster.
Only thing that will make progress go faster, is forgetting about this tread, and come back in a while.
Not my dicision though :)

Atomic Reactor

It probably isnt helping arcane at all with all the spammy posts.
It's l;ike a constant warzone in here. I swear.
I've actually decided to just stop posting in this thread for a while.
I do believe we should close it until we get more accomplished.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Arcane is always away, and I think it's better to close this and open it on special updates.
Waiting and posting ( it's awsome cant wait to see more) ain't making it go faster.
Only thing that will make progress go faster, is forgetting about this tread, and come back in a while.
Not my dicision though :)

I've said that to, ... but its hard to leave something so addicting. Its like heroin, or checking your Email ...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Mhm... on some occasions it would be necessary like when the world wars break out.
But we have had some good ideas brewed in here.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
while there have been some good ideas, the majority of them have been spam. the spam and the stupid arguements have gotten so bad that we had to call for a mod.

i agree that we should close the thread down until cap comes back. if you have an idea, and have thought it through COMPLETELY, and not just spur of the moment, then if the thread is closed [although you should think it through before posting it] that you should PM it to cap. but theres no need to keep on with the spam here.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Mhm... on some occasions it would be necessary like when the world wars break out.
But we have had some good ideas brewed in here.

That would be a valid reason. And I agree with Blazer, every once and a while, some good ideas come up, I mean come on 99 pages, there has to be a good idea somewhere ...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Well i don't think the mods are necessary sometimes, because we all work our problems out on this thread.
But it is true. We do fight a lot.
Maybe it's good for the game sometimes.

Page 100. Gratz to TLW

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
our fighting over useless topics is good for the game? i do'nt see how it is
we are doing it even now!!
how about this. someone who has cap's AIM or MSN or something ask him if he wants the thread t obe closed except for updates. if he agrees, then the thread gets closed. if he doesn't, then it remains open.

Atomic Reactor

he was just giving a suggestion...

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
^what he said
what i said was because so much of this thread has been reduced to pointless arguements and spam, that we should ask cap if he wants to close the thread.

and, using mirror move over here:

who are you to decide whether or not the thread will close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back