• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
Years
  • Uhhh... it's NOT a hack. If you would read a couple posts above no one would have to explain again.

Anyway, another thing I was wondering about the game is if you are going to be using teh D/P movesets,or maybe the special/physical attack spilt? Along with that, will you be adding some of the D/P attacks? Sorry if someone already asked, I haven't looked through this thread much.

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
  • Aqua Mudkip: This is NOT a hack, but an actual PC Pokemon game made with the Sphere engine and NOT the ElteMap or PokemonEditor.

Aqua Mudkip: To comment about the game, I say it looks great! Keep on going! And you don't need to really finish the game just to post it, you can send a demo like all the others! :)

Atomic Reactor

Aqua Mudkip: To comment about the game, I say it looks great! Keep on going! And you don't need to really finish the game just to post it, you can send a demo like all the others!

Yes, he obviously has the choice to send a demo like "all the others"
    but his choice was against that decision. When everyone is expecting a demo, then the creator receives more pressure.
    just let him complete the game 100% to his liking.
    trust me, the wait will be worth it.

Toph

Tower Tycoon Miles Here :D
    Years
  • Uhhh... it's NOT a hack. If you would read a couple posts above no one would have to explain again.

Anyway, another thing I was wondering about the game is if you are going to be using teh D/P movesets,or maybe the special/physical attack spilt? Along with that, will you be adding some of the D/P attacks? Sorry if someone already asked, I haven't looked through this thread much.

i'm not sure but i think the first post says that he'll even make new moves than the one already existing, but i think he'll also add the ones we already know from previous (nintendo made) pokémon games...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    I really hope the physical/sp.atk split is included in this game as I thought that was one of the best things D/P brought to Pokemon. Oh, and if you do include a bike it'd be cool if you were able to change gears to make the bike act as a mach bike or an acro bike, instead of having to switch them at the bike shop.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Aqua Mudkip: This is NOT a hack, but an actual PC Pokemon game made with the Sphere engine and NOT the ElteMap or PokemonEditor.

Aqua Mudkip: To comment about the game, I say it looks great! Keep on going! And you don't need to really finish the game just to post it, you can send a demo like all the others! :)

Arcane has decided that its better to simply release the full game, and then have online updates once we have a full release.

Toph

Tower Tycoon Miles Here :D
    Years
  • Oh, and if you do include a bike it'd be cool if you were able to change gears to make the bike act as a mach bike or an acro bike, instead of having to switch them at the bike shop.

you mean bikes like in D/P ?
    that would be sweet, very sweet.

I hope The Captain is going to update/reply, so we know what he has done in the past few weeks. I'd love to see updates

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Yeah that's what I meant. Bikes in D/P are so much better than the bikes from previous generations due to their convenience.

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • Arcane has decided that its better to simply release the full game, and then have online updates once we have a full release.

Yeah, the full release would be heaps better, even though i wouldnt mined a demo lol .. cos your game looks so awsum! .. You have done really well, and when you realease it i'm going to be playing all the time!

Oh and i was just wondering, is it possible to get any of the other starters in the game? .. cos i love typhlosion.

Thanks keep it up man

Neji

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Yeah, the full release would be heaps better, even though i wouldnt mined a demo lol .. cos your game looks so awsum! .. You have done really well, and when you realease it i'm going to be playing all the time!

Oh and i was just wondering, is it possible to get any of the other starters in the game? .. cos i love typhlosion.

Thanks keep it up man

Neji

You'll eventually be able to get all the starters as you move through the regions.

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • Thats so cool, i'm so excited about this game .. but i'm really curiouse on what to run this game on
    Sphere? .. i dont know here i can download it

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Thats so cool, i'm so excited about this game .. but i'm really curiouse on what to run this game on
    Sphere? .. i dont know here i can download it

When the game is eventually released, Sphere will be in the folder.
    Won't have to download anything else besides the game.

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • Oh sweet, cool .. but looking how big and awsum this game is,
    i bet you guys still have alot of work ahead of you yeah?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Oh sweet, cool .. but looking how big and awsum this game is,
    i bet you guys still have alot of work ahead of you yeah?

Of course, but we have the drive and the skills to do it.

Summer is coming up as well, so you can expect more work to be done.

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • Sweet, But i have been looking at this topic for awhile, but there hasnt really been any word about the battle style thats going to be in the game, ..
    does that mean you guys are still deciding or working on it, or even want it to be a surprise? .. Because i am dying to see the end product.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Sweet, But i have been looking at this topic for awhile, but there hasnt really been any word about the battle style thats going to be in the game, ..
    does that mean you guys are still deciding or working on it, or even want it to be a surprise? .. Because i am dying to see the end product.

Again, we either haven't decided upon it, not even worked on it, or just plain don't want to show you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back