• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

Stay away from this thread if you're going to call it a hack!
Don't come into the Game Development Section!
The area you want is one above ours in the Index!
Please get it straight before i go all Bruce Banner on your butt!
Seriously, it is THEE most annoying thing i ever read. please get it straight before posting >_<

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Looking really really good. Just had an idea I thought I'd present.

What do you think of a stamina stat for prolonged use of HM moves such as Surf? It starts low (but enough so that it won't hinder your progress through the region) and gets higher the more you use it outside of battle.

While it may seem pointless what with there being airports and things like that to make travelling to each region easier, it could be worthwhile to include if there are hidden areas at sea that aren't on the maps.

Any good?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Looking really really good. Just had an idea I thought I'd present.

What do you think of a stamina stat for prolonged use of HM moves such as Surf? It starts low (but enough so that it won't hinder your progress through the region) and gets higher the more you use it outside of battle.
It wouldn't be very practical, because we would have to include more moves like that.
While it may seem pointless what with there being airports and things like that to make travelling to each region easier, it could be worthwhile to include if there are hidden areas at sea that aren't on the maps.
We'll probably include some, of course we'll have special things for holiday events and the like.
Any good?
Thanks for your ideas, we'll take them into consideration.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2009
Seeing this game made my day. Well done and keep up the good work.

Unfortunatly since there isn't going to be a beta/demo it will take a long time until we can play it...

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
Years
hmmm then we will have new areas... great! a game that just gathers toghether all we know isnt that good...

now, a question (that the answer may be easily guessed... but is good to be sure):

about the airports, subway, train, whathever, are we going to be able to use them since the start or we can use only after an event, or after visiting the destination area?

and a suggestion: what about being able to bet items/cash in battles with other players?
i mean, you may, not need to... also, trading items, without needing to give them to a pokemon and then trade the pokemon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
hmmm then we will have new areas... great! a game that just gathers toghether all we know isnt that good...

now, a question (that the answer may be easily guessed... but is good to be sure):

about the airports, subway, train, whathever, are we going to be able to use them since the start or we can use only after an event, or after visiting the destination area?

and a suggestion: what about being able to bet items/cash in battles with other players?
i mean, you may, not need to... also, trading items, without needing to give them to a pokemon and then trade the pokemon
1. Its not like we're copying maps from the original games, we are mapping the game to what we want, and we are really trying to make them more like the anime and less like they did in the games.
2. Hasn't been decided, or we don't want to tell you
3. thanks for your suggestion.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
will there be lots of secrets or just a few?
also, will you be able you have a pokemon follow you? like in yellow?

Ok, I'll repeat myself for all of you.
If your question is not in the first post, then we either haven't thought of it yet, or we don't want you to know.

Atomic Reactor

CA has been working on it vigorously, that's all you have to worry about ;)
you'll get screenshots sooner or later...
hopefully sooner then later lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I really can't wait for this game! When are we gonna see more screenshots like in-game screenshots?

As the old adage goes, Patience is a virtue.

Think of how sweet the eventual in-game screenshots will be, if we're taking them this long to work on them?

ke14nt

king of Kingz
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
hmmn..just wondering is this game still not playble??

xori for the question.. just scanning for a great pokemon games and accidentally saw this one..

goatheart

kid@heart
Years
This is game is everything I've always wanted in a pokemon game! Cap. Arcane, you're really great at mapping, it makes me want to try my hand at it also. I'm still new to fan games and all. BTW I was just wondering, since you're basing a lot of this on the anime, are you by any chance going to include that Lawrence guy, who tried to capture Lugia, from Pokemon 2000?

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
Hi, when they will realese the game? I can't wait any longer for such a big, good game!
Greetz

Mitchman

Banned
Years
No frikin demos or anything. Just a final release. Also captains on so often why doesnt he give a word on whats happeining or mabye a map. Also cant wait to see olivine.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Hi, when they will realese the game? I can't wait any longer for such a big, good game!
Greetz
Be patient -_-
This is game is everything I've always wanted in a pokemon game! Cap. Arcane, you're really great at mapping, it makes me want to try my hand at it also. I'm still new to fan games and all. BTW I was just wondering, since you're basing a lot of this on the anime, are you by any chance going to include that Lawrence guy, who tried to capture Lugia, from Pokemon 2000?
If its not in the first post, we either haven't decided or we don't want you to know.
hmmn..just wondering is this game still not playble??

xori for the question.. just scanning for a great pokemon games and accidentally saw this one..
We're still working on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back