• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I think the trainer customization feature will turn out well, if he can get all the outfits sprited sufficiently well. It's not a hard feature to code; I've also got it in Amethyst, and it only took me a few hours to script it.

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    I've always thought customizable sprites like that would turn out scratchy (rough). The main thing would be outfits and skin tone, I guess.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Somebody temp. lock this or something my god!

Years
  • OMG! I really really love this game!
    The mapping is superiour! I was looking at the viridian map and my eyes almost fell out of my head!! Keep up the good work :D
    Can't wait for the first release!
    BOL!

Last edited:

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
  • OMG! I really really love this hack!
    The mapping is superiour! I was looking at the viridian map and my eyes almost fell out of my head!! Keep up the good work :D
    Can't wait for the first release!
    BOL!

Uh Dude... THIS IS NOT A HACK!!!
    Read the first post good. Its a game. ur in the games showcase... if you wrote wrong edit it or people here will eat you alive!
    We said that this is not a hack like a million times already.

Years
  • Uh Dude... THIS IS NOT A HACK!!!
    Read the first post good. Its a game. ur in the games showcase... if you wrote wrong edit it or people here will eat you alive!
    We said that this is not a hack like a million times already.
    Lolz my fault automisation (dunno what the good word for it is XD),,,

Years
  • Well I really love the maps as I already mentioned :) Also the customizable trainer is kinda cool.. But what really caught my eye was the Pokemon Center it is so advanced really can't wait untill a beta or something comes out :D And also the biodivesity is really cool it makes it more realistic..Also that you can move diagonal is very nice I think more people will respect that ;) and last but definitly not least the online thingy that is very cool so you can play with your friends and strangers :D

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yay no more stupid when will this come out! Has anyone looked at CA's deviant Art account he has a picture of the Lady class, with different sikn tones and dress colors.

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
  • Well I really love the maps as I already mentioned :) Also the customizable trainer is kinda cool.. But what really caught my eye was the Pokemon Center it is so advanced really can't wait untill a beta or something comes out :D And also the biodivesity is really cool it makes it more realistic..Also that you can move diagonal is very nice I think more people will respect that ;) and last but definitly not least the online thingy that is very cool so you can play with your friends and strangers :D
    Uh dude... if you take some time and read the first post you should see that there's no beta coming out... only the final release. if you really support this game so much take some time and read it :) not being mean.

Do you think there will be ALMIA the region of the new Pokemon ranger game?

Uh... read the first post... or maybe there talking about that in some other pages... but if i remember well there could be almia in it im not sure...

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • damn! after seeing at the map of viridian city i could close my mouth anymore! the tiles are just brilliant and the map is awesome!
    seems like kanto has grown

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    i think you should take the idear of pikachu following you around from yellow and enable an option to choose a pokemon or two to follow you around.

ALLSO iv been thinking of a new pokemon game...but it would have to be for WII or somthing unless nintendo did a dear with sony or microsoft...

any way i took the idear from the GTA games (grand theft auto) well the enw ones san anderas 4 and such like....i think they should make a 3rd person pokemon game where you can accturly see the pokemon roaming around, obv catching them would be harder but like you could get on ur bike and ride ANYwhere in the game or unlock new areas after doing certain things, EG say a brige stoped u from getting to a certain place...you do a mission or help some one and then some one magically fixes it. stuff like that i think that would be one of the best games EVER to come out

thanks for your time
    im new here =]]
    the lost world sounds GREAT!

PS. this has probs been covered...what platform is this going to be for???

Last edited:

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
  • i think you should take the idear of pikachu following you around from yellow and enable an option to choose a pokemon or two to follow you around.

ALLSO iv been thinking of a new pokemon game...but it would have to be for WII or somthing unless nintendo did a dear with sony or microsoft...

any way i took the idear from the GTA games (grand theft auto) well the enw ones san anderas 4 and such like....i think they should make a 3rd person pokemon game where you can accturly see the pokemon roaming around, obv catching them would be harder but like you could get on ur bike and ride ANYwhere in the game or unlock new areas after doing certain things, EG say a brige stoped u from getting to a certain place...you do a mission or help some one and then some one magically fixes it. stuff like that i think that would be one of the best games EVER to come out

thanks for your time
    im new here =]]
    the lost world sounds GREAT!

PS. this has probs been covered...what platform is this going to be for???

since i took my time reading this i welcome you here and i hope you have a good time. and i think before you ask these questions go and read the first post carefully and you will see for what it is. or read the whole thread like i did. it shouldn't be a problem... and remember to read the first post good. But let me tell you if you can't find it its for PC... you play it with sphere. a rpg making program. and there's gonna be no demo... and its not a hack... and almost every region is in. and again read the first post. OR READ the entire thread to cover all your old questions.

Greetings.

EDIT: And the pikachu thing... read the thread and youll see what the creator has to say about it. and i think your not gonna have pikachu cause ur not gonna play as ash you should know that if you read the first post so go and read it :)

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • I'd hate for Cpt. Arcane to take on too much work with all these regions from spin-off games and burn himself out and overload the game itself, especially considering the reduced activity here. Sometimes, less is more.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    he hasn't said anything about ALMIA, so i dont' think that it will be in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back