• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

qw

Years
  • Cap.Arcinine will we be able to still have the egg system and, with the pokemon lege will you make it like a city like the aniemea? and will you have to battle a seires of trainers until you battle the main elete 4 like the show, or will you make it like the game?

please respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joeloa

booklover88
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    maybe CA could have a different patterned egg for each base pokemon. I know I always hate having eggs that I don't know what they are. It would make it alot easier

Last edited:

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
  • Cap.Arcinine will we be able to still have the egg system and, with the pokemon lege will you make it like a city like the aniemea? and will you have to battle a seires of trainers until you battle the main elete 4 like the show, or will you make it like the game?

please respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh... Cap. Arcane is not here right now... he hasn't been here in ages! we are waiting for his return... and if you wanna know that maybe read the first post or roam in the other posts to find your answer..

qw

Years
  • I did read the first post heck i read all 61 of them

(retard)

anyways this game sucks it is a load of........Who am i kidding this has to be the best pokemon game ever!!!!! also i have another queston why is sandro such a feaking tard.
    also wher will we find all the dinosaur pokemon?

whood someone please answer my questons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't be a tard. and would the cyber guy answer my second queston

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    please don't insult other people on the forum. if you have a problem with them, do it privately. he was trying to help, and from your post it did sound like you hadn't read any of the posts.

on the same token, sandro, i know that there are alot of people who ask noobish questions, but you don't need to be snappish about it. not everyone has to read all the pages - there are 61 of them, and it would take a while. heck, i didn't read them and yet i know everything thats going on, mainly because i asked other people or saw them as they were posted.

you can't blame someone for asking something about something that happened on page 34.2, because most likely they havn't read it because THERE ARE ALOT OF PAGES

oh, and to actually answer the question that was asked
    i think that there is going to be an egg system - he hasn't said anything to hte contrary. and he hasn't said anything about an elite four city, but in the thread we've been treating it as in the cannon games, without a tournament.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    i couldn't care less if you like sandro or whatever. just please keep it off this thread. if you have a problem, PM him.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    asides from the fact that its an impossibility for that, because you wrote the post in response to mine ... please stop trying to double post

back on topic

VC, do we have any news on cap's status?

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
  • Yeah i think im being a tard alright... but i didn't mean to read all of them... i mainly say read the first post cause all of the main things are there. maybe i shouldn't answer when people ask question... and i like keep saying the same thing and all cause this game is what made me register here and know all about these cool stuff that happen here. and again im sorry. now back on topic. :)

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • asides from the fact that its an impossibility for that, because you wrote the post in response to mine ... please stop trying to double post

back on topic

VC, do we have any news on cap's status?

lol you just sounded like a pirate xD

well, even though that wasn't directed at me, virtual chatot as left pc for good, and also i was chatting with blazers yesterday, and he said messaged captain arcane, and he is waiting for a responce

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    qw.
    you have posted about 12 times. in the past half hour. you obviously have alot of questions

PUT THEM ALL IN ONE POST

there is no reason for you to put one line questions each to their own post.

qw.
    you have posted about 12 times. in the past half hour. you obviously have alot of questions

PUT THEM ALL IN ONE POST

there is no reason for you to put one line questions each to their own post.

--

VC left? i really didn't know that. dang.

and i suppose that its right that i sound like a pirate - i just finished reading a book about the history of pirates :P

argh!

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    yeah, i know, i read it. hence my response 'i didn't know that he left'

and qw, no, i am not working on the project. i have been following this thread for quite some time though, and before he left i applied for the position of mapper [which i still have to get a response to, but i can wait]

qw

Years
  • another queston after you've beaten the game could you like battle and ultimate
    ellete 10 with like djg and ca where all there pokemon are on like level 300 and you have to battle all 10 of them and each one growing 100 levels higher (like the
    first peron is on level 100 the second on 200 the 3rd on 300 like that).

will ther be like pokemon university's like you could study pokemon focklore, battle a bunch of trainers anddo special side quest?(and sorry about linning the questons up)

also cold C.A make a whole new world you could go to after you beaten the game
    and i forget can we go int the past and future?

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    listen. a few things

1 - max level is 100. which means that if there was soemthing like that, it would be impossible to beat
    2 - you said you read all of the pages. did anyone ever mention anything like that you've been asking?
    no
    so stop asking questions like these. you are trolling. please STOP

Atomic Reactor

no. lv 100 is the top. i believe.

2nd question.

yes. there is one in viridian.
    idk about anywhere else.

EDIT: nobody ever talked about it, but i know for a fact that there is one in viridian.
    And scienceboy, chill out. Asking a few questions never hurt anyone.
    He's just curious.

qw

Years
  • if a buch of people are going to be playing the same game at the same time
    will we have to like make a line out side of agym
    and what if your just comming out of somwhere
    and this guy is commind in at the same time would that like crash
    your game?

sorry i'm just curious my gosh

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.