• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toph

Tower Tycoon Miles Here :D
Years
  • gotta ask when is this be released and what emulator will we use?
    thx

I'm going to say it once more: ... please read the first post...
    '
    1. the game isn't released yet, it's still under construction (and it will be for a while)
    2. the program used to make and play it is called 'Sphere'

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    As a promotional, I've created a CSS Signature for anyone who supports Pokemon: The Lost World.

Pokemon: The Lost World

The goal for the team of Pokemon The Lost World is to piece together the scattered world of Pokemon into one world, where there are almost no boundaries, and not only are we to connect the world of Pokemon, but to connect the players as well. With online capability being possible, we will strive to reach it. The Towns are big, the cities are huge, and the routes are perillous. But we are staying true to the franchise. With the exception of new regional and gender variations there are no fake Pokemon. While there will be many secrets in the game that may not be known or true to the Pokemon World, there are some secrets that only few know about and you must overcome life risking obstacles to discover them.

Official Pokecommunity Thread

HTML:
    [CENTER][div=" color: yellow;cursor: crosshair;background-image:url("https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/elmaso/lostworld_serv.png"); width: 320px; height: 212px; font-size: 10px; text-align: left;"] [right][div="padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; border: dashed 1px #757575; font-variant: small-caps; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #757575; width: 314px; height: 207px; opacity:0.8; text-align: center;"] 	
    [h2]Pokemon: The Lost World[/h2]
    [SIZE="1"]The goal for the team of Pokemon The Lost World is to piece together the scattered world of Pokemon into one world, where there are almost no boundaries, and not only are we to connect the world of Pokemon, but to connect the players as well. With online capability being possible, we will strive to reach it. The Towns are big, the cities are huge, and the routes are perillous. But we are staying true to the franchise. With the exception of new regional and gender variations there are no fake Pokemon. While there will be many secrets in the game that may not be known or true to the Pokemon World, there are some secrets that only few know about and you must overcome life risking obstacles to discover them.

[URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=96483"][COLOR="White"]Official Pokecommunity Thread[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE][/div][/div][/right][/CENTER]

Enjoy! :3

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

but it would probably look better if there were something in the background..
    just a suggestion.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I've edited it and uploaded the background image to my Photobucket Account, it should stay up now.

geno421

Script and Spriter
    Years
  • This looks like an amazing project.
    The customization and such interests me to no end. Especially as to how hard that must be to code.

What really interested me about the development is that you're using Sphere.... so you're coding this game in mainly javascript..or no?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2009
    Hmm, I like this.. Is 5 minutes waiting a bit over the top?!
    I mean I think a minutes pushing it.
    I don't enjoy games that waste my time..

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    In that case, I think it makes more sense for you to have to wait a while for your Pokemon to heal.
    It makes it more Animeish.

jakejake

Lach nu huil later. Ik ben god
    Years
  • oh man again that question... how many times do we have to say: "this is not a hack, its a game"? if its a new game then youve gotta download it and nothing more...

ppl, please read the first post....

i kno its not a hack , the only games ive played that ive downloaded have been roms so i played them on vba , so this has liike a built in playing thing or sumthin?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    i kno its not a hack , the only games ive played that ive downloaded have been roms so i played them on vba , so this has liike a built in playing thing or sumthin?

Those are ROM hacks, you're in the Game Development Section buddy, not the Hack Showcase.
    The Game Developers are a totally different breed, we make games more or less from scratch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back