• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
  • It's just a glitch, Waudby didn't mean to do it -_-;

Yeah it was just because i was having trouble with the site.

Oh btw, Captain Arcane if you read this when I'm not online, PM me, I'm rewritting the battle system for odyssey and I may have a small template for you to use in the game.

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize that...

Captain Arcane, keep up the good work!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    HOLY (WORD I CANT SAY)!!!! I can't wait for this to come out, make sure someone notifies me when it does!

Your right tho, take your time, dont release a demo. Do you have a team of beta testers? or do you beta test it yourself?

well, anyway, keep it up, dont rush, make it the BEST POKEMON GAME EVER!!

lol, seriously, keep it up!
    We're going to test it as we progress finishing each map. We don't have beta testers because there won't be a beta.

Years
  • The maps for every city were huge.
    I wish official games can like that

Yeah some of the maps for the cities in the official games are tiny

Like 2 or 3 house I would not deem as a "city"

Cant wait for see how the massive cities like Goldenrod will look like in Lost Work

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    If help is wanted with scripts I can help a bit, I don't want to be listed as a member of your dev team, but if you send me some stuff that's not working, if it's a script problem I'll try and fix it for you, if you're having problems with writing a script, ask, and I will help.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    When will anybody in the staff be showing us some of the new maps?
    Arcane has been working constantly on the game, and he'll release some screenshots when he feels that an update is necessary.
    It's not you've had to wait that long, you just joined the community

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • It's not you've had to wait that long, you just joined the community

Actually, I've been around for a while; I joined a year ago. I often came to the forums to see what things people have been working on (I've been playing Shiny Gold since Beta 2), but I only started posting less than a month ago.

I also made my own hack of Pokemon Crystal a couple years ago, but I got bored with it and never finished it once the Advance generation games came out.

Douger

A True Spriting Hero
    Years
  • This game is so much more different than most of the ones I've seen so far! It seems so realistic, and I have NO CLUE how you made the banner-like thing at the top. I'm having trouble making one of those on Photoshop. Good luck on your game!

Scythe_Ironclaw

For Iron Legion!
    Years
  • Uh...WOW! Viridian City Looks Breathtaking! It's a CITY now and not a small map, this put my Soutport City,Rivervista City, and my biggest one; Mushiribo City, maps to shame!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Wow, Captain and the crew sure have come a long way since I last checked back on this project, which was some months ago. I couldn't possibly have realized the gravity of everything they have and still are accomplishing. Congratulations on making everything turn out so splendid so far! I hope you can achieve everything you all strive for with this project.

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
  • This game looks incredable it seems like an lot of time and effert has gone into this, I wish you the best of luck in completing your game!

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Alright everyone, I'm back. And I'd like to say sorry for my absence. I've been extremely busy the past weeks. But now that I'm back, I'd expect to get a good deal of work done before my next absence.

Anyway, on to business.

Before I left for Washington, I had just about finished Route 3. But, then I left abruptly, and therefore, I did not finish it. Seeing how it is Tuesday, I think that I could get it up by tomorrow.

Also, I'm not exactly at my house right now. But I will be later on. And because of that, I'm not going to review applications right now, or reply on any development matters until I actually get home.

I hope to reply to many posts, and messages tonight. And I hope that you all have a good day. And once again, I'm sorry for my slightly long absence.

Thank you for reading,
    Captain Arcane

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • woah so far Ive read this thread for the first time and I am amazed hwo excellent of a game this will be I cannot wait untill the final release this game will be excellent

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Here is what I said earlier in the thread that you may have missed.

Wow, this is amazing! I really like what this project has to offer and keep up the good work, however one thing concerns me. What about the Trainer Classes? The trainer sprites for DP were bigger than the sprites from the other games, so I am wondering if all the trainer classes from all the game will be in the game and those that weren't in DP, will they be resprited so everything is uniform?

I already searched this thread from "Trainer Classes" and found nothing on this issue, and I apologize if it's been brought up before.

Now, I know that you said you would include anime characters, but I just want to know if we will see the generic Hikers, Youngsters, Lasses, etc. in this game. Will we also see new Trainer Classes?

Also, will the reigon of Almia from Pokemon Ranger Batonnage be included as well?

Last edited:

Sonichero190

Sonic Boom
    Years
  • Hello, I've been looking into this and I just got to say...this one amazing game by the looks of it...the maps are just wonderful and most other ideas I've always wanted to be in a Pokemon game have been answered in this game...I just hope Nintendo never discovers this thread...though I seem a little paranoid, they could come and hit you with a Cease&Desist if this becomes too well known...I mean, A Pokemon fangame with almost all regions(As of this date)and with gigantic first-rate maps is almost like the ultimate Pokemon game! Though this might actually give them reason to envy you for bringing so much life and effort into doing all of this!

Uh,anyway...good luck with Pokemon:Lost World Capt.Arcane!I'll keep giving cheering you on and hope to see the newly made Route 3 soon!

Atomic Reactor

@Archuleta: Either CA or I (or the other spriter... who i have no knowledge of what so ever 0_o) will most likely be spriting the additional classes. It's not to hard to sprite such overworlds. So that will answer that I hope :3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    @Archuleta: Either CA or I (or the other spriter... who i have no knowledge of what so ever 0_o) will most likely be spriting the additional classes. It's not to hard to sprite such overworlds. So that will answer that I hope :3
    All you need to know is that she's a nice lady, and she does a good job :3

Yeah, we are probably going to include our own trainer classes. Since we are also going to include character customization, we'll probably even have it to where you can eventually pick your own class beyond the basic "PKMN Trainer".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back