• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Okay, it seems like that secret entrance at the top of route 3 in the tree area is gaining some interest. I won't say what it exactly leds to, but its not Fiore.

Also, the elite four will be a tournament style, it will even feature the changing field types which will give stat bonuses to its corresponding Pokémon type. But, the 4 original elites will still be in the Elite 4, in numerical, and occuring order, and Lance will still be the Champion who you will have to face at the end. If you are playing offline, you will obviously be facing NPC's, but if you play online, you can face actual real people, and prove your Pokémon battling skill to the world. So, this synchronizes both aspects of the anime and the game. So Mooshykris, this style should appeal to your liking becuase you will still be facing the 4 elites, adn Lance, but while deeming yourself a worthy apponent along the way. Unlike the games, where it was usually a easy battle to win, this will actually test your skill with battling to the MAX. And by max, I mean it, if your not good at battling, you'd better improve, or you can forget about winning the championship. Also, people who do win on the online mode, will be comemorated for their achievement, so if any of you happen to win it, expect to get a lot of attention.

Also, for those of you who's questions haven't been asnwered, I'd advise you to just be patient until the update, because the reason why it seems as if I'm not answering some of your questions is becuase I want to keep it a surprise. *laughs maniacly*

Thats interesting I was working on a thing like that were you fight Mandi, Pete, Jeanette, Ash, then the Elite 4. CA I pledge my alliance!

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    two quick things
    1 - in order to prevent extreme ... stupidness ... in the tournament battles, would there be level caps? because its kind of stupid to go to the elite four once you have level 50-60 pokemon [which is actually a bit higher than when i get there myself] and someone else joining with level 80-90 pokemon and sweeping the tournament.
    2 - this is kinda selfish of me, but can you rework the abilities system so that the abilities work with the actual pokemon, and not just ones that are swept through several kinds? example
    roseilia, if in the sun [and even more if something like sunny days is used], gains back HP or powder attacks become more effective, because its basically one gigantic flower. or something like tackle/rollout become more effective if used by a donphan, because of the way that it attacks [basically rolling up into a ball]. i think it would be better if abilities reflected the actual physical characteristics of the pokemon themselves

qw

Years
  • two quick things
    1 - in order to prevent extreme ... stupidness ... in the tournament battles, would there be level caps? because its kind of stupid to go to the elite four once you have level 50-60 pokemon [which is actually a bit higher than when i get there myself] and someone else joining with level 80-90 pokemon and sweeping the tournament.

but how will they level it up to those levels

C.A if you join the game late and face the eliete 4 with online mode there won't be anyone to battle

And C.A will you advertize on other sites to let your game be known

Last edited:
    Years
  • WOW route 3 is MASSIVE!!! Also whats with that white rock doing in the middle of nowhere and the trees from emerald version? And is that GIANT building the pokemon center? Well i thought i saw the outline of arceus when i looked at it upside down but maybe its just my imagination :p

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2008
    I only have 2 questions :P
    the first one:
    i don't know if you remember that in pokemon G/S/Cr, we can use some HM that in there aren't in other games, and also in pokemon FireR/LeafG... like for example, DIVE, WHIRPOOL and some TM that work like HM, for example HEADBUTT (if I'm in a mistake please tell me :P), the question is, will this skills be able like HM, TM, or they won't be able? :O!!!!

the second one:
    as I said in my first post, I wanna know if the game is running at this time, or it's still a project? and if it's running now, can you gimme a link to download the game or something like that please :(?!!! (I know it's almost a stupid question but as I said, I'm brand new here so please don't be angry if I'm asking this u.u!!!)

thx anyway see you people :D

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    your question was already answered

this is still a project. its not going tobe done for quite soem time. there will be no betas.

any information like that would be on the front page

Years
  • This is really coming along amazingly, excellent work CA.
    I can't wait to see what you've got in the next update.

Atomic Reactor

Just ignore that post, he's just annoyed cause you keep asking so many questions.
    But theres nothing wrong with it, so dont worry about it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    will you be able to buy things like snagballs
    and C.A what will be the consequences if you steal pokemon

I would think not, as Snag Balls are just regular Pokeballs charged with energy from a Snag Machine...

~Mooshykris

Years
  • This sounds way better then the traditional hand helds pokemon games. I think nintendo should think about doing an pokemon game over the web. But Lost Worlds Concept Is Brillant . But im skeptic about if it can actually be done

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back