• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
    This sounds way better then the traditional hand helds pokemon games. I think nintendo should think about doing an pokemon game over the web. But Lost Worlds Concept Is Brillant . But im skeptic about if it can actually be done

I agree, I think nintendo will loose a good chunk of money when this project is complete. I also think that nintendo will do one of 2 things if they hear about this project:
    1.) try to make an even better game
    Pokémon the Lost World
    , but have it way overpriced
    Pokémon the Lost World
    , or
    2.) try to sue the pokecommunity
    Pokémon the Lost World

They shouldn't even think about doing numer 2 though because if they don't want to takt the time to make 1 beast pokemon game, they shouldn't be complaining if someone else wants to

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    QW. do what you did before. Put all your questions in one post. there is no reason to spam the thread [and yes, you are spamming it]
    there is no reason for you to have so many questions. read the thread, that will answer alot of them. figure some out for yourself, like your question abuot the pokemon trading evolution [its an online multiplayer game. do you really think he's going to have them evolve at levels?]. and really only ask questions if you can't reason them out or have read the rest of the thread and its never been asked before

STOP SPAMMING. if you continue, i WILL report you to a mod.

Atomic Reactor

CA is doing nothing wrong. So there is no way they could sue him.
    As long as he doesn't make a profit from this, it's perfectly legal.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    they would most likely try to buy the game, then market it themselves
    but if they do that, i wonder what woul dhappen to all the users that already have the game ... :P

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    If Nintendo does try to buy it, can they just take from C.A without paying or giving him credit.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    no, because then CA could sue them for plagerism/copyright infringement, if he releases the game under GPL. i'm pretty sure that Nintendo doesn't want that

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    no, see the double posting was when you were posting many questions at one time. thats one thing
    and it is spamming, because you are posting many questions in a small time period with questions that could be answered by looking through the thread or using common sense. and so what if you're getting them at different times? write them down and post them at once, instead of what you're doing.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    no, because then CA could sue them for plagerism/copyright infringement, if he releases the game under GPL. i'm pretty sure that Nintendo doesn't want that

Alright i was a little worried that Nintendo would try to forcefully take the game.

joeloa

booklover88
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    I wonder what he is going to do about the Orange Islands
    He can basically do whatever he wants because there are no specified routes.
    It would also be cool if he could have a different ribbons for each main city with a gym, each with it's own contest hall. It could be like badges, until you have the Viridian City ribbon you cant get the next one.
    It would also be cool if he implamented mini games (aka Ponyta racing, Berry catching, fishing contest, bug catching contests, ect.)

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    he said that he was going to do the orange islands from the anime, so he'll pull alot from that. whatever he can't though, it will be interesting to see what will be done

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    I reckon the orange islands are goin to be a lot like the anime, with the Orange Islands Championship arenas and all that stuff, like the Navel Island mountain. I can't wait to see what C.A comes up with!

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    he said that he was going to do the orange islands from the anime, so he'll pull alot from that. whatever he can't though, it will be interesting to see what will be done

Again, I really hope it's a conventional Gym Leader Battle style.

~Mooshykris

Years
    I was thinking about the map for Route 3 and basically I was wondering "why would it be so perilous?" Sure, it is huge, and like the captain said "it's littered with trainers". But the trainers only make it perilous the first time you come there, right? Is there something that was posted (p)ages ago and I have overlooked? Will CA just keep this a secret? Or have I finally asked a sensible question? xD

Years
    It's just one big route, does it really matter that there are not many of grass patches ?
    I think it is way better then the original Pokemon games.
    Battling trainers your pokemon are hurt, and then wild battles, it would make you mad after a while, I always hated it if you needed to pass true maps with too much grass, it's like 2 steps wild battle another 2 steps another battle, So yea I think Ac did a good job on this map...
    And besides if you want to battle a wild pokemon just walk to the grass to battle one.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling it bad at all, it looks awesome.

I'm just saying, it'll be easier to go back through it later, which is a good thing.

qw

Years
    Will he make that island mewtwo was on?

It could be random people are called to the island every other day and get to go threw what happend in the movie and get mewtwo and mew on there pokedex and they can hunt them down

that raises a queston will he(C.A) implament what happends in the movies?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back