• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    That would be totally awesome *goes into a day dream*.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Questions

You will be able to travel to different regions by Pokémon, but more info on this feature will be revealed next update.

Mt. Moon will apparantly bring happiness to many fans, but at the moment, it is not in the works.

GYM Leaders in the game will be replaced by some person, but the real questions is "Which ones will be replaced?" Oh, and yes, you will be able to re-battle GYM Leaders. And no, if you were to defeat a GYM Leader who replaced another one, you would not get a badge, seeing how you already defeated that GYM before, dispite the fact that you fought a different GYM Leader. GYM badges are most likely designed, and distributed by the Indigo Plateau, Orange League, etc. to their respectful regions. The GYM leadrs have no control over the design of the Badge, it is all taken care of by the Pokémon Champion Federation. All the GYM leaders can do is give Badges to trainers who sucessfully defeat them in a Pokémon battle, thats all.

I hope that fills you guys in a bit more, and I'm sorry if I missed any other questions.

Captain Arcane

qw

Years
  • hey capt. thanks for the answers
    Pokémon the Lost World
    . and will you make it so that wild pokemon are on the same level as advarge of your team(like your pokemon levels are 10,10,10,12,15 then you advage that.).

Atomic Reactor

they will stay the same depending on the area.
    your team will not effect the wild pomemon levels.

Atomic Reactor

there is no reason for us to spoil surprises.

Years
  • Hey CA, I just thought of something. Is that white rock on Route 3 like the one out side the space center in R/S/E? They mention it being special in that.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    the motorcycle thing would be cool but when most kids in the pokemon games start their journey they are usually around 13-14...and i dont see many kids riding motorcycles. unless kanto is like kansas and they can drive a 14.

Atomic Reactor

At age 10, its very common for a child to set out on a lone venture across the world...
    so 14 year old motorcyclists are probably not a huge deal...

stupid pokemon writers -_-

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    even so, there are already two bikes - the acro bike, which is like the same speed as the bikes in the other versions [according to experience, there might be a difference in code], and the mach bike, which is alot faster - that kinda is like a motorcycle.

and why would you need lights when its dark out? youc an see just fine

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    already suggested. during the time that you were on the board
    if you're going to ask all these questions, read other people's, please

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    imagine 100 people on motocycles with headlights on

wheres the nighttime?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Hey I took an interest in the lost world a while ago and have been keeping an eye on it. I was wondering... Shouldn't there have been a special Bellosum added in the Orange island set?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back