• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

But for Pewter and Cerulean...
    Pewter may instead have the dad or Forest as the leader.
    And the sisters for Cerulean.

Years
    Well Pewter city gym must have another leader, how else do trainers earn the stone badge ?
    And misty has her sisters, so there won't be a problem with that.
    Also does it really mather if your behing or further in progress then your rivals?
    Either way your gonna own them anyway :p

I would like to see many appearences of those character's though, like ash gary brendan may etc...

Sonichero190

Sonic Boom
    Years
    I wonder if(and this depends on if you are behind Ash and Gary or ahead of them,whatever way Capt. Arcane has chosen to play out the storyline...)you will atleast hear things from NPC's about your rival's progress,meaning you will hear them talk about some event that might've happened in the anime,

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Well Pewter city gym must have another leader, how else do trainers earn the stone badge ?

brock's dad took over the gym [then his mom took it over from him, and then it was wrestled from her too]

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    To clear up a question real quick:

You will progress through the story between Ash and Gary, but at many times, you may be ahead, or behind them. It all depends on the story, and how it progresses with the characters.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    To clear up a question real quick:

You will progress through the story between Ash and Gary, but at many times, you may be ahead, or behind them. It all depends on the story, and how it progresses with the characters.

Yes alternating story lines! (or whatever you call them)

Atomic Reactor

you will meet almost every character from the anime.
    you will most likely have a chance at the red gyrados.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I have a question, you said that the Indigo Plateau tournament will be held off line, and online, when your off line, who will you fight?

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
    when you get all the jhoto badges, you would go to the kanto elite four in almost all games, but if you can go to all the regions, then you would have already have challendged the kanto elite four, will you just challenge them again or do the whirl cup

qw

Years
    mabey it could be a walmer
    Pokémon the Lost World

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back