• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon:The Power Of One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
  • 27/7 update:
    yes,you haven't been seen any updates for a long time,but that's because of the tile inserter the haven't inserted the tiles yet -___-
    as soon as he will do this I'll start to wok on the hack seriously a I said before.
    also another major thing that this hack is finally hack of the week,so big thanks to the 300 spartans that voted for it (LoL)

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • Congratulations on winning hack of the week number 73. Here is your award.
    Pokémon:The Power Of One!

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Wow... just read the storyline, sound interesting... I enjoyed watching the second Pokemon movie so this game sounds fun... plus i have to entertain myself while I wait the the arrival for Pokemon soul silver.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • As I heard without tile inserter will be no life...
    Ash493 is right,you see I've tried to insert tiles many times,however I allways had a bad result with them as much as UNLZ witch I'm also bad with,I guess I have very bad talent compare to the spanish and other great hackers.
    anyway I can't continue the hack,because no body wants to help me with tile insering,they right it takes a lot of time to recolor them,there is no shortcuts in tile inserting.I can continue the hack,but it will have really ugly maps so I think why bother?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Ash493 is right,you see I've tried to insert tiles many times,however I allways had a bad result with them as much as UNLZ witch I'm also bad with,I guess I have very bad talent compare to the spanish and other great hackers.
    anyway I can't continue the hack,because no body wants to help me with tile insering,they right it takes a lot of time to recolor them,there is no shortcuts in tile inserting.I can continue the hack,but it will have really ugly maps so I think why bother?

Then, there is only one thing! Look Archons tutorial, and you'll be just fine.

atre05

^SPRITER^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2023
    Its so cool! If you need help revaping please PM me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back