• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
  • Dude sweeeet. For the pond maybe you could use put the lily under the pokemon so they could say be on it and for the see maybe a rock coming out of it? Otherwise sweeeet.

Thnx ^^ and about pond, yes i know that the lily is not correct sprited and/or standing on his place thats why the BG from pond has been changed ^^ i hope it's better

@Lucario 9, .Pichu-kun, bemertonboy: Thnx ^^

@Osher99: Thnx Osher99, but i didn't make those BG's the are maked by kyledove.

@Tropical Sunlight: Thnx and lol xD didn't know that :P it wanted to rename it too grunt but i've lost that script and i'm too lazy to re-script it xD

~Ontopic
    Well hello people today i've some awesome new updates ^^ with example: New pond BG and inprovent new screens of previous areas ''Willsum city and Kiioro city'' and i'm sorry but I can't let you show the lance script, reason: I don't have the lance WALKING! sprites.
    if someon have those can you please send them on PM, with report who has made them and or the are plubliek use.
    Thnx in advance.
    Now the new updates, but first the credits:
    Credits:
    Kyledove: for the new pond BG
    Zel: for the flower (can't tell it different :p) Recollord by me. also for the sand path but i've told that already :P
    NeoS: For the silver path tile
    And thnx to Metagross to insert the BG
    Enjoy ^^
    ----------------------------------
    Pond BG (New!)
    Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Progressed Willsum city (New!)
    Pokémon Thunder Emblem
    Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Progressed Kiioro city (New!)
    Pokémon Thunder Emblem
    Pokémon Thunder Emblem

That was alle people I hope you liked ^^
    --------------------------------
    ~Mitchel1

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I guess I've been away a bit too much, it seems like BG changing has gotten popular recently :laugh:

Anyway, just checking out updates on TE, mitchel. Another palette change, apparently. Looks nice (at least, it's MUCH better than that ugly eye-killing fluo green :P), may still be a bit bright, but meh, I can stand it XD
    And then, a lot of Backgrounds... I wonder if that's how they actually look in the game? O.o (yeah, I'm being a bit skeptical, but that's because I havent been around recently)

I guess there's nothing else for me to comment, except that I also did like the TR(J/J/M) sprite, considering the size of the sprite, it did come up fine :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    lovely backgrounds, mitchel. ^^
    they look really really cool. :)

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Wow, Mitchel, this all looks great. I like the palette change, it's more subtle...or something :P I really like all the BG's, they give it a new feel, which is nice. The Town path looks amazing. Keep er up. Luck~

Years
  • Bug

I love this hack. it's seriously one of my favourites. But i had a bug happen to me that i don't think has been mentioned before.
    I spoke to the lady who asks for your profile in the kiioro pokemon centre and after giving her an answer (the default one) I couldn't move my character. when i pressed the arrow keys the camera was controlled but my player would not move. I don't know if this is a common occurence and i certainly hope not. But apart from that i love this hack. Especially the chance to catch my favourite pokemon in the wild (squirtle)

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Lol mitchel if u keep going with this hack this is will be The Hack Of The Year 2009.
    seriously!
    You are awesome hacker.
    Cant wait till beta 2

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    i hope beta 2 will be coming soon with all those bugs i pointed out fixed!!! thatd be great to get that unobtainable mystery item in the place where Dr. Wiley is held captive as well as the nevermeltice!! =w=

Admar Sabaz

Pass the Marijuana!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2010
    Off:
    Sorry I did not know that guy on my forum stolen her ...

On:
    The hack is good. I was playing yesterday!
    The Tiles are good, the pallets as good. But with some errors in the chart.
    Good luck!

If you need I'm free!

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
  • I guess I've been away a bit too much, it seems like BG changing has gotten popular recently :laugh:

Anyway, just checking out updates on TE, mitchel. Another palette change, apparently. Looks nice (at least, it's MUCH better than that ugly eye-killing fluo green :P), may still be a bit bright, but meh, I can stand it XD
    And then, a lot of Backgrounds... I wonder if that's how they actually look in the game? O.o (yeah, I'm being a bit skeptical, but that's because I havent been around recently)

I guess there's nothing else for me to comment, except that I also did like the TR(J/J/M) sprite, considering the size of the sprite, it did come up fine :)

Thnx ^^ and yes the BG's looking like that in game ^^ and thnx again

@Lucario 9, Tropical Sunlight, destinedjagold, Konekodemon, iPro., sonyericss, Osher99, abyssthesavior: Thnx ^^

@jaykray: Thnx ^^ and about bug, it's in the bug list, still thnx for report.

@Admar Sabaz: Np, it's fine. it's good that i've found that out ^^ and thnx ^^

~Ontopic:
    Well people the one off pokemon list has been upgraded for the people who didn't see it in the begin post, here is the list:
    <:..:one off Pokemon/Legendary Pokemon:..:>
    Spoiler:

Also there has been spot a new glitch in beta version 1.0 for the people who want to try it out here is is :P I'm only not responsible that you can't leave! this glitch is already added in the bug list, in the begin post! but i've add for the people who didn't saw it.
    Spoiler:

~Update
    Hello people today a new update!, Today i've started a total new project in Thunder Emblem it's called: The Platinum Project
    This means i'm going to change all pokemon to a platinum style! ^^ the only thing that's hard, is to change the sprite to 64x64 but it will works ^^
    Tday i've added those pokemon in Platinum style: Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, darkrai and celebi.
    Here the are!
    Credits:
    Ehmm...
    Nintendo: for the platinum sprites :P
    Changed size and recollord bij Me!

Don't look at the footprints and the lvls!
    --------------------------------------
    Chimchar
    Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Monerfo:
    Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Infernape:
    Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Darkrai en Celebi (nog geen info):
    Pokémon Thunder Emblem

That was all people
    I hope you like'd
    -----------------------------------------
    ~Mitchel1

Last edited:

пзо

zzirRusty
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Woah

Woah, Those blew me away. And I do love the *Secret Entrey* to the
    Tropical zone. It makes people read the thread before they play.

Nice Mich, You fraking awesome hacker!

>_> is this stuff int he first post, (Pallets, Tropical zone?)

Good Luck!

Please make a video of the Glitch or *Secret Code* Inever got any of that.

Back