• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Time Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Pokémon Time Version

ROM BASE: Firered (BPRE)
    Owner: Nintendork15
    Co-Owner: Kininja

Info: Okayy it's been almost half a year since I have done a hack ... I've been loafing around Improving mapping skills and music hacking skills :3
    so here go's!

Story:
    Spoiler:

Features:
    Stop Team Time - Stop Team Time in bringing Dialga and Celebi into a epic battle which could destory the region,
    G/S Songs! - Because they rocked!
    Choose a new type match-up for starters - Fighting - Dark - Physhic
    Explore Mount.TimeLock - where time has frozen in a GB/GBC state.
    Enjoy a new never used before Storyline!

Screens:
    Pokémon Time Version
    Pokémon Time Version

Pokémon Time Version
    Pokémon Time Version
    Pokémon Time Version

Pokémon Time Version
    Pokémon Time Version
    Pokémon Time Version

Pokémon Time Version

Pokémon Time Version
    Pokémon Time Version

Progress:
    Beta 1:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Me - Owner / Mapper / Scripter.
    Kininja - Co-Owner / Story plotter
    ELITECHARIZARD - Tiles, Palettes, Tile Inserting, ROM Base
    .Touko - Scripter
    Chibi Robo - Tiles
    Wesley FG - Tiles
    newtiteuf - Tiles
    Kyledove - Tiles
    CNC - Tiles
    Alistair - Tiles
    alucus_of_borg - Tiles​

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    D: No comments yet?
    Anyways I've mapped myself out route 22
    https://nintendork15.deviantart.com/art/Route-22-Avona-Region-212729198
    It's a WIP at the moment though.
    Basically the House on the brigde is a gatehouse :D I'm yet to insert tiles as well

Also that is the Professor's Laboratory.
    But his in Silversword City selling his farming products.(he's a farmer too).
    Ignore the stairs in those tree's ... I used to have a mountain there ... i forgot to remove them.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I'll script for you, I can do good scripting. :3;;

Oooo :D That'll be good.
    But can you script for emerald. It's okayy if you can't. I'm just considering moving to emerald.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    I can insert all the region tiles if you like,but I can't be your permanent tile inserter if that is okay, as for proof, I can show you or ask anyone on my friend list and ask them if I'm good or not

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Your mapping has improved a lot. Although I'm quite suprised that you didn't
    manage to learn how to script after half a year loafing around. But meh, that doesn't matter.

I'll be looking forward for this. I hope that you won't quit this time. I dislike it when people quit hacks with potential.

PS: About the storyline, I think that you shouldn't make N evil. (Notice that you have written "Hahahaha" at the end of the letter)

Cheers.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I can insert all the region tiles if you like,but I can't be your permanent tile inserter if that is okay, as for proof, I can show you or ask anyone on my friend list and ask them if I'm good or not
    Okayy umm what are 'all the region tiles' ? And im not indesperate need right now.

Your mapping has improved a lot. Although I'm quite suprised that you didn't
    manage to learn how to script after half a year loafing around. But meh, that doesn't matter.

I'll be looking forward for this. I hope that you won't quit this time. I dislike it when people quit hacks with potential.

PS: About the storyline, I think that you shouldn't make N evil. (Notice that you have written "Hahahaha" at the end of the letter)

Cheers.

Okay, I'll get rid of the 'Hahahaha' If it's making N look evil.
    I'm trying to make N think he is doing right by fixing ghetis' mistakes, by completly wiping them from time itself. Of course ... something goes wrong.

and I have tried to script believe me i have. :/ Scripting just doesnt agree with me -_-
    and Yay my mapping ^-^

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Okayy umm what are 'all the region tiles' ? And im not indesperate need right now.

The region tiles are all the tiles on tileset1, you should know what that is (the grass,tall grass,trees,flowers,water,gym,pc,mart,etc) pretty much all the tiles you use throughout the whole game,and not just for a certain map

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    The region tiles are all the tiles on tileset1, you should know what that is (the grass,tall grass,trees,flowers,water,gym,pc,mart,etc) pretty much all the tiles you use throughout the whole game,and not just for a certain map

Oh right, I may need the PC Mart and Gym done soon and maybe the default house on tileset 1 :3

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    This does look interesting, but the hahaha did make N sound evil, so... Yeah, that's one thing.

What's quite interesting about this is the potential with the 3 that control time. The story is... Well, vague in a way, in that you only know motives, which is good to keep us enticed, but some more detail may be helpful in the future. I wish you all the best with this Ruby hack.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • Help that is needed:
    RED = Urgently needed
    BLUE = Needed
    BLACK = Could use one I suppose?

Scripters,Titlescreen Hackers and Music Loopers
    Tile Spriters, Tile Inserter's
    UserBar Makers Spriters and Beta Testers (when Need be)
    I'm not trying to sound mean but I'd just like to point out a fact.

It'll be very difficult to make a hack by not knowing yourself how to do specific things. If there are new scripts or new titlescreen in the hack, the hack owner should be the one to create them. Additionally, there can be people who help the hacker by beta-testing or creating tiles for him/her.

However, if the hack relies on the helpers only, it will most likely fall down sometime, sooner or later...

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I'm not trying to sound mean but I'd just like to point out a fact.

It'll be very difficult to make a hack by not knowing yourself how to do specific things. If there are new scripts or new titlescreen in the hack, the hack owner should be the one to create them. Additionally, there can be people who help the hacker by beta-testing or creating tiles for him/her.

However, if the hack relies on the helpers only, it will most likely fall down sometime, sooner or later...

I do know how to do some stuff.
    Like mapping,Music inserting(minus looping), Little on Tile inserting, OW spriting and inserting, and a tinsie amount on title inserting.

I just put that up there if someone wants to help. The dont have too It's entirely up to them. :')

Years
  • Just a little heads up, please keep discussion to the hack itself, rather than those working on the hack. Nintendork, if you're looking for help, you should post a Team thread in Team Discussions.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Just a little heads up, please keep discussion to the hack itself, rather than those working on the hack. Nintendork, if you're looking for help, you should post a Team thread in Team Discussions.

Okayy :3

From now on: Anyone who wishes to help must PM me!

Also
    Update!:
    I've screenshoted Route 22 and and more scenery
    Pokémon Time Version
    Pokémon Time Version
    Pokémon Time Version

Also I'm working head over heels to insert music in emerald it is a bit hard
    but I'm trying to in Icirrus City :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vWKJTvCDSU for Seerket Town.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back