• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2021
    Hello, question for everyone. I recently did the ruins of void event and got teleported back to dehara. I also have surf but cant use it because i dont have the badge. My mission log says to go back to cinder volcano to the previously blocked entrance. Ive gone there and went through the whole mountain and there was nothing there. Could anyone help me with this? I've gone to every city and talked to every npc trying to figure it out and went in and out of the volcano a lot. An npc said there was a gym in Dehara but i cant find one, and maybe i need surf for the volcano but i cant use surf.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi,

i am very new to this and an excited to play Unbound.

I am a little unsure about the basics of how to even navigate this site and what to download to even play.

I have downloaded the links provided in this thread but they dont seem to work with VisualBoyAdvance Emulator. Ideally i would like to play this on my phone, on which i also have an emulator installed.

I am sure i have just missed something and would appreciate anyone pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks!

You need a fire red 1.0 rom (look on Google) you need to use the patch available in the download, and patch it to the fire red rom, (there's a patching guide in the main rom hacking page of pokecommunity)

Xavior818

Dwebble the Webble
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2021
    Hey so, new to the game but im having a bug where anytime I evolve beldum that my game stays on the evolution screen, anyway to fix that?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    1. Is the EXP share able to be turned off? I can't find it in the Cube.
    2. Are the EV-reducing berries in the game? If so, at which location?

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    1. Is the EXP share able to be turned off? I can't find it in the Cube.
    2. Are the EV-reducing berries in the game? If so, at which location?

Thanks.

There are EV reducing berries in the game, I'll let you find out where yourself (clue: in one of the big cities).

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Now I'm stuck on route 9 with Jax trying to find that house! Any clues? Or did I totally miss something?

Update:. Oops figured it out myself, geez I'm slow at times... Will continue tomorrow... Gotta get my sleep.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    WHY Didn't you Give poor Riolu one single (even weak) STAB Fighting move untill LVL 20 ??? I saw the Custom moveset changes, and there I saw it gets Rock smash at Lv 20 !☹️

Years
    • Seen today
    Now I'm stuck on route 9 with Jax trying to find that house! Any clues? Or did I totally miss something?

Update:. Oops figured it out myself, geez I'm slow at times... Will continue tomorrow... Gotta get my sleep.

There is a route i the threes

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello, question for everyone. I recently did the ruins of void event and got teleported back to dehara. I also have surf but cant use it because i dont have the badge. My mission log says to go back to cinder volcano to the previously blocked entrance. Ive gone there and went through the whole mountain and there was nothing there. Could anyone help me with this? I've gone to every city and talked to every npc trying to figure it out and went in and out of the volcano a lot. An npc said there was a gym in Dehara but i cant find one, and maybe i need surf for the volcano but i cant use surf.

If you fly to the volcano on the left side of the waterfall is another entrence

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2021
    If you fly to the volcano on the left side of the waterfall is another entrence

Thank you, I finally found it earlier, my memory is a little bad and completely forgot about that entry point from earlier in the game. I left my question up for others to hopefully find in the future if they get lost like i did.

Back