• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2020
    Whenever I use Zygarde 10% in battles the games crashes and restarts. Is it a bug or am I the only one facing this problem? I am at Dresco town and the shadows have captured moltress.
    I had this problem in the previous version too.

Since this is the alpha you're talking about. It has been told that this bug isn't present in the current state of the game on Skeli's end anymore

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    Hi no special distribution for this month skeli i played more than 85 hours still could not beat no 40 max streak 39 thanks for awesome hack

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2021
    Is there a time frame for when the first beta should be released? I've been coming back to this page like every 3 months to check for an update

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • I can't seem to enter the password for the Aegislash. He just tells me there's no gifts to receive.
    Make sure your version is up to date.

Looks really interesting so far, but I just have one question that I couldn't find an answer to: Are you using the BW2 and later breeding mechanics (Destiny Knot, Everstone, Power Items, etc)?
    Yup! They've all been implemented.

Hai Skeli, can you update Pikachu and Eevee with new Cry from SwSh/LGPE ? Thanks
    No, sorry, that makes their cries very inconsistent with the cries of the other Pokemon in the game.

Hello, I was curious if Mega Charizard Y was in this version, as I haven't seen it in the shop and am yet to see it in the raids as well.
    It is! You just need to get lucky and find it in the random shop, Safari Zone Hard mode, or Raids.

Hi no special distribution for this month skeli i played more than 85 hours still could not beat no 40 max streak 39 thanks for awesome hack
    There is, sorry, I just didn't have a chance to update the main thread.

Is there a time frame for when the first beta should be released? I've been coming back to this page like every 3 months to check for an update
    I make no promises. The plan is just to drop it when it's ready.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2020
    Hi Skeli, I'm new fan from Russia! I have a question, why don't you do YOUR regional forms of Pokemon? Like, some Ice-types from Frozen Heights, etc.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2020
    About gen 8 pokemon only being in the data but not being obtainable. I didn't read other comments that much but can you make them mystery gifts or other events? Because in my opinion i think them not being obtainable would just encourage people to hack for them. Sorry if i am being stupid and your game is in my top 3 favorite pokemon GAMES curently :)

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
    Years
  • About gen 8 pokemon only being in the data but not being obtainable. I didn't read other comments that much but can you make them mystery gifts or other events? Because in my opinion i think them not being obtainable would just encourage people to hack for them. Sorry if i am being stupid and your game is in my top 3 favorite pokemon GAMES curently :)
    Heres a official statement regarding that matter from the discord
    "Gen 8? Gen 8? Gen 8?
    Their data will be in the game once the DPE is updated, but they will likely not be obtainable in the main game. There is a chance I'll make them accessible in the Battle Frontier demo, but a Rom Hack with 809 Pokemon already poses quite the challenge for Pokemon placement. Adding another generation of Pokemon in will make the game feel even more overcrowded than it already does.
    "

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2020
    Hi, I'm brand new here and had 1 question: is there an playable version beyond alpha 1.2.5. available? I really like this hack, and I was just wondering if there was more of it available. I'm about to try the Battle Frontier Demo.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi, I'm brand new here and had 1 question: is there an playable version beyond alpha 1.2.5. available? I really like this hack, and I was just wondering if there was more of it available. I'm about to try the Battle Frontier Demo.

No, only the alpha and the frontier demo are currently available

Fargusnoshawott

Saviour of Unova
    Years
  • I'm hooked with the Battle Frontier demo, and I've been playing through the Little Cup tier with my cute Starters! I can't wait to play the full version of Unbound, hopefully it's released before 2021!

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • I'm hooked with the Battle Frontier demo, and I've been playing through the Little Cup tier with my cute Starters! I can't wait to play the full version of Unbound, hopefully it's released before 2021!
    People don't usually play in the Little Cup tiers, so I'm glad someone is using them haha
    Thank you for your support!

UPDATE

v1.4.5 of the Battle Frontier Demo is out! This version has a ton of bug fixes from the past few months, but there are some new additions as well (note that some were already present in v1.4.4.3).
    Gigantamax is now available! Pokemon may have the Gigantamax factor when purchased or fought in Raid battles!
    • A new item Max Powder has been added to the shop. This can be used to give a Pokemon the Gigantamax factor!
    • Items to change Abilities have been added to the shop for a completion aspect, although the Clown is still a viable option if you don't want to fill up your Cube!
    • Various attack animations were updated!
    • Various AI mechanics were updated!
    • New PC wallpapers were added!
    • Warning screens for incorrect save-type and no RTC were added!
    • White-Kyurem has its proper cry!
    • Hoopa & Shaymin in the preset team's box won't revert to their base forms!
    • Battle triggers (mega, dynamax, etc) have a better position!
    • Multiple select items have been added!
    • The Garchomp line has new Shiny colours!
    • Box 25 has been added and is the new preset box!
    • A few Isle of Armor DLC moves have been added to various learnsets (see README)!
    • Link Battles work again!
    • The most bug fixes in any single update!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    I like the new updates for sure, this will definitely keep me occupied until the new dlc is out for swsh. Still awaiting news on the main game, I know you're working on it and it takes time, it's just I'm looking so forward in seeing the results.

Have a good day!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    @Skeli I may have discovered a bug (not 100% sure). I was doing a max raid against a mega Mawile - it's HP indicator was red even though it was the start of the raid and it's HP was full.

Just looked a little weird, the rest the raid went smoothly with no problems and got myself a new Mawile.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2021
    hello, im a fan from the Philippines. i have a question about the battle frontier demo, does it have all the Mega Evolution forms?

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2020
    @Skeli I may have discovered a bug (not 100% sure). I was doing a max raid against a mega Mawile - it's HP indicator was red even though it was the start of the raid and it's HP was full.

Just looked a little weird, the rest the raid went smoothly with no problems and got myself a new Mawile.

If you're talking about this, it's not a bug

Attachments

• 20200804_162217.jpg
      20200804_162217.jpg
      25.8 KB · Views: 16
    Back