• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2020
    I would love if I can be givin assistance for traversing Thunderclap Mt. I'm kinda stuck on where to go after getting the first key deactivating barrier!?

Criminon

Forever Spriting
    Years
  • Apologies if this has been asked before, I just want to check I'm using the right version.

I believe I'm using the 100% main story completed rom, but the read-me says a lot of things are still missing, such as the costume function.

So am I using the wrong patch, or do those count towards post game completion instead?

The costume box will come in a future update. It's still being worked on. The main story is complete, and 90% of the postgame. We're finishing it up now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    So, I just want to know a good Fire type Pokemon I can use! I would be really happy if anyone told me a Good fire type, and where to catch it (I really wanted to use a Gen 6-7 fire type)... It would be good if I can get it before the Third gym. ( I would also be really happy if we can get a Gift starter at around 2nd-3rd Gym maybe...)

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2021
    How do i get to tehl town? I'm stuck for about 6 hours trying to find the 4th gym leader or trying to reach tehl town

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    There's another hidden entrance on route 9, you will have access to it once you defeat all the shadow grunts on that route. Good luck!

i cant find it i defeated all of them i even finded the hiddeb grotto where there is a den but i cant find it is it on the water what corner ? a tree ? i been stuck for 2 days

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • So, I just want to know a good Fire type Pokemon I can use! I would be really happy if anyone told me a Good fire type, and where to catch it (I really wanted to use a Gen 6-7 fire type)... It would be good if I can get it before the Third gym. ( I would also be really happy if we can get a Gift starter at around 2nd-3rd Gym maybe...)

I think in Cinder Volcano you get access to Salandit (Only the female can evolve) and Magby (They might hold a Magmarizer)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    i cant find it i defeated all of them i even finded the hiddeb grotto where there is a den but i cant find it is it on the water what corner ? a tree ? i been stuck for 2 days

You're in the right area, there's another hidden entrance, go to the grassy area where you defeated the grunts, the entrance is along there to the right. Just click at the trees, you're find it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I now have access to fly, it's so handy not to worry about having a HM slave, love the idea of using an HM without the need of actually including it in a moveset. Wish all ROM hacks had this little feature (I know of 3 others which do the same).

Thanks @Skeli for this very handy feature.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2020
    I've been stuck for about a day and a half now... can anyone help me with the 8th Gym puzzle...?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Hey, is the Evolution method of Riolu changed in this game ?? Or is it the normal level up with High Friendship during day??😀

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    There's another hidden entrance on route 9, you will have access to it once you defeat all the shadow grunts on thaعt route. Good luck!
    i still cant find it is it on the water the trees the corners i deafeated all grunts

Back