• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Can I trade my pokemon between my save XD I have finished this game once so I want to trade my pokemon to my new Game XD can I do that Skeli :v

you can, just be careful not to delete your save files..

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2021
    Niiiiiice. Well lets start another playthrough on insane to see how impactful it is. Scalemons will be the next thing im excited about.

Years
  • Hi there! I have a question. I wanted to do the mystery gift thingy but the green guy at the 2nd floor of the pokemon centre keep saying that I can only access the mystery gift after defeating the pokemon league. Do I need to first defeat the pokemon league before I can claim the mystery gift?

Years
  • Hi there! I have a question. I wanted to do the mystery gift thingy but the green guy at the 2nd floor of the pokemon centre keep saying that I can only access the mystery gift after defeating the pokemon league. Do I need to first defeat the pokemon league before I can claim the mystery gift?

...yes

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Gen 8 Pokemons, When?

Skeli doesn't want to add gen 8 because the routes are already bloated. I'd be just as happy to trade them over from Frontier or RR, but nothings been said about the possibility.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Does anyone know how to get Amoongus/Shiiontic? The guide says its in Vivill forest but I can't for the life of me find one. Am I doing something wrong?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    I found a bug that I've only been able to replicate in the Battle Circus.
    So the bug happens when an ability that lowers a stat on contact (That ability being Goodra's Gooey in this instance) is prevented from lowering the stat because of Permanent Mist (which is why this only happens in the Battle Circus). This causes the HUD element that displays that ability to not go away, even when another Pokemon is on the field.
    This can be recreated in the Battle Circus by having Permanent Mist come up as an effect, and to have a Pokemon with an ability that lowers a stat on contact activate its ability.

Pacifrisk_YT

Gachatuber
    Years
    • Him
    • Seen Jun 30, 2022
    Is there a way to open the path to the dusclops in Ruins of Void? The tablet says to stay in the shadows, and I've checked every single wall and haven't found any way to open it :/

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Just finished the league. Great hack. I was surprised how many new gen features creator was able to fit in into Gen III hack. Only thing I hated were puzzles :D Distortion World took me over an hour to figure out, since I was too stubborn to look up the solution. I rather paid 200k than do the ice sliding puzzles, since I hate those with passion. Anyway at the end I never saved Mother, since I could not get past Dusclops, but whatever I am champion :D
    Oh yeah I picked Difficult and man, it was rough at first. That trainer house really saved my skin, especially when I did stupid stuff like having 2/3 of my pokemon traded and they refused to listen to me. These Pokemon started to listen to me after 7th badge finally, since the cap was 90 and they were around at that point 85 :D But yeah at that point I had full team already, so it was alright. My Mega Garchomp saved my ass many times.
    Anyway it was fun.

Pacifrisk_YT

Gachatuber
    Years
    • Him
    • Seen Jun 30, 2022
    Where can I find the power lens at? I have all the other power items, and this happens to be the one I need the most qwq

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Loving this game, much appreciated for your time and hard work!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    does anyone know how to use the glimmer ticket?
    whats with the black horizon gangs are they in this version now?

Back