• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon United4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pokémon United4ever

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • I think zel was going to make that in one of his shiny gold betas.
    You could edit it so that that was a weater affect (like rain or snow).
    It would darken all he palletes. You could put it in the map scripts.
    It would say (if pm darken palletes by x If am use normal palletes).
    That's my idea at least.You cold also use engine hacking.

Last edited:

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
  • You want to edit pokemon cries? Good luck. But be warned.

One hacker (I am NOT going to mention who) tried to edit Illumise's cry to being like Chatot's.

He (obviously) failed, and the result was a 2 second screeching, ear piercing, torturing sound (Kinda like when you remove the cartridge out of the gba).

That is why, in the forum he was in, he was hated for it, since he boasted to everyone that he perfected it, and then everyone thought he made a very bad joke.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • I'll pass. I like this hack and all. But I don't want to be on a team, constantly being told do this do that. I want to be free! In other words you can pm me for every now and then and I'll try.... But I don't want expected to answer everything. I am working on a alister-ser!go rombase. If you want it before anyone else pm me. Note this alister-ser!go rombase is 49/100% finished.

Years
  • I'll pass. I like this hack and all. But I don't want to be on a team, constantly being told do this do that. I want to be free! In other words you can pm me for every now and then and I'll try.... But I don't want expected to answer everything. I am working on a alister-ser!go rombase. If you want it before anyone else pm me. Note this alister-ser!go rombase is 49/100% finished.

K, ty i'll contact you if i need some help....

New update:-Pummelo Town

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back