• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Pokémon XY & Z Speculation

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Currently , Pokemon need more thrill !!!
    The main reason all of us loved Pokemon was due to the Thrill and humor we felt in original series.
    A hopeless boy on an adventure to become something big despite the overwhelming disadvantage and powerful rival on his way.
    That's why we loved pokemon! However , The Thrill in Pokemon decreased with every series so the series lose popularity.
    Even Doreamon has more thrill then Pokemon despite Nobita being an ordinary kid who lives in a ordinary town with his ordinary family.
    Pokemon XY&Z need rival who can provide thrill ! Rivals like Trip , Shota & Tireno can't provide any thrill at all , It just embarrassing to lose to them.
    That main reason We loved rival like Gary , Paul and Ursula because they provide the thrill that children wants.
    Thats one of the reason I want Ash to beat Drew in Double Battle because he is famous coordinator with an arrgant smile and personality so beating someone like him feels like a accomplishment even though he isn't Ash's rival.
    That's actually what we need .
    A Rival who just as or more Accomplished then Ash and has somewhat Arrogant & intimidating personality.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • The XY movies I think are canon. It is hard to tell because they do not mention it in the anime. We will know for sure come the episode next year if they are canon or not.

This season will have at least 48 episodes. Because the movie doesn't come out till July and we haven't gotten any news on the 7th gen yet. If I had to guess. 1000, 1100, or 1150 or 1151 will be the final episodes. I don't see them going to 1200 episodes. At least not with Ash. I see 1151 being Season 20 and 1000 episodes, also it would give pokemon a chance to get 1000 pokemon, even though that is a huge amount for a single generation.

The 7th gen is probably a long time away since we haven't gotten Pokemon Z yet and I doubt we will get 2 main series games in the same year, unless they are duos like HGSS/ORAS.

So this makes me think that Kalos will last until at least next year, giving us a 4th movie in the generation. So we will have a filler arc after the Pokemon League and 7th Gen. I wouldn't mind them ending with the 6th gen as long as everyone has closer. But I would love to see one more gen with the Kalos cast. Serena could give up on Kalos Queen and become a Rhyhorn racer.

I really want to see some heroics scenes between Ash and Serena, where Ash protects Serena without fear. I think it was said here or somewhere else that the XYZ season was supposed have a huge difference between past seasons.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Are we still talking about alternate universes? Isn't it accepted that the anime takes place within a span of one year, thus explaining why Ash is still 10 years old? Not to mention, ORAS is on its own separate timeline, because XY takes place in the same timeline as the original RSE as, according to Sycamore, Mega Evolutions have been discovered only in Kalos so far. Also, are most of the Pokémon movies not canon to the anime, leaving only the first two movies and the Genesect movie to be the only canon ones?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Are we still talking about alternate universes? Isn't it accepted that the anime takes place within a span of one year, thus explaining why Ash is still 10 years old? Not to mention, ORAS is on its own separate timeline, because XY takes place in the same timeline as the original RSE as, according to Sycamore, Mega Evolutions have been discovered only in Kalos so far. Also, are most of the Pokémon movies not canon to the anime, leaving only the first two movies and the Genesect movie to be the only canon ones?

Actually, most if not all of the films are canon (in fact, Drew from AG's home town was actually a movie location). Agreed with the other bits, though even the one year span's debatable, since the Pichu Bros. short implies that they went to Johto within a year, and even BW implies abruptly in the series finale that it's been a year or two since Johto (since the Bullet Train was operational, and the last we heard of the Bullet Train back in Johto, it wasn't even going to be operation until "the year after next Tuesday.")

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Are we still talking about alternate universes? Isn't it accepted that the anime takes place within a span of one year, thus explaining why Ash is still 10 years old? Not to mention, ORAS is on its own separate timeline, because XY takes place in the same timeline as the original RSE as, according to Sycamore, Mega Evolutions have been discovered only in Kalos so far. Also, are most of the Pokémon movies not canon to the anime, leaving only the first two movies and the Genesect movie to be the only canon ones?

First of all , Ash himself said that a Grand Festival take place ONCE a year So he should be 13 by now considering that he has seen 3 Grand-festival.
    Also , Prof Sycamore simply just started researching about Megevolution! Korrina's Grandfather said himself that Megevolution existed thousand of years ago in Anime.
    Also , RSE Universe doesn't have Primal reversion and Mega Rayquaza! Not to mention Steven's Mega Metagross.
    As Zinnia said , the 3000 old Kalo war didn't took place in RSE Universe so Megevolution doesn't exist.
    Truth is , Megevolution doesn't exist at all in RSE Universe ! Which mean Ash is in ORAS Universe.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2015
    well on a side note next week serena's pancham seems to evolve for......reasons?
    oh and darkrai's there too so......yay i guess?

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    well on a side note next week serena's pancham seems to evolve for......reasons?
    oh and darkrai's there too so......yay i guess?

It doesn't evovle next week. ( although it still could, same with braixen). It's a dream pikachu has about squishy. None of it happens. That's why darkrai is there as well as zygarde and for some reason meowth.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    First of all , Ash himself said that a Grand Festival take place ONCE a year So he should be 13 by now considering that he has seen 3 Grand-festival.
    Also , Prof Sycamore simply just started researching about Megevolution! Korrina's Grandfather said himself that Megevolution existed thousand of years ago in Anime.
    Also , RSE Universe doesn't have Primal reversion and Mega Rayquaza! Not to mention Steven's Mega Metagross.
    As Zinnia said , the 3000 old Kalo war didn't took place in RSE Universe so Megevolution doesn't exist.
    Truth is , Megevolution doesn't exist at all in RSE Universe ! Which mean Ash is in ORAS Universe.

Fourteen years. Don't forget that Ash had that anniversary with Pikachu in the third movie's Pikachu short.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2015
    It doesn't evovle next week. ( although it still could, same with braixen). It's a dream pikachu has about squishy. None of it happens. That's why darkrai is there as well as zygarde and for some reason meowth.
    oh it has a clemont,serena's dream next to it......right problem solved. tnx for the info

Reactions: Z25
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    At least , We know that final Gym-battle will be between Ash-Greninja and Mega Abomasnow !!!
    Ash-Greninja will appear in the next episode !
    Can anyone tell me what Ippi and Nihei was saying about "Hero Greninja" ?

Back