• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: *~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~*

What do you think I need to change?

• The tiles and palettes.

Votes: 75 22.3%
  • The scripts.

Votes: 46 13.6%
  • The hack's name.

Votes: 64 19.0%
  • Other stuff (Tell me what)

Votes: 45 13.4%
  • Nothing.

Votes: 144 42.7%
  • All.

Votes: 40 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    I think Twilite_ Darkrai should remove the cureent_ beta. It'll cause people to stop saying stuff that already have been said. This game looked good from the start and dragged me in right away (in December). If I can recall, I think this game helped me to be more active in the forums (also the reason why I found the forums). Keep up the good work Eric.

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    after viewing your screenshots, ive noticed that your actual pokemon overworlds are poorly inserted, and or created, i could be your main overworld editor, i can insert much better pokemon overworlds, more real looking too, i also have the entire platinum version overworld sheet, including bill, daisy oak, ss aqua captain, whitney, sage, eusine, the heros, and gold version heros and rival in d/p/p style or look? (idk it was just on there) but im sure these would help in your hack, let me know though.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I think Alizée Jacotey(Twilite Darkrai) told me that the Rom crashed and isn't working on this anymore.
    I'll go verify with him.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, AJ(Alizée Jacotey) is a good hacker, and I'm sure he made backups. Even backups can fail though.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    lol rom didn't crash and yes i make backups every save i do xDDDD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    >:[
    *points at Alizée*
    Piece o' lying crap! >:C

Anyways, how goes progress?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    is the beta out? it says in august the beta is released yet it's now October

see the attachment of the first post.

anyways, I don't think this hack will be continued anymore since Twilight Darkrai, or Alizée Jacotey, left this community now... :\

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    I won't leave this community, it was just that I was pissed off by someone *cough*YungHove*cough* but I'm ok I won't cancel it I made a promise :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I won't leave this community, it was just that I was pissed off by someone *cough*YungHove*cough* but I'm ok I won't cancel it I made a promise :D

I see.
    That's truly great to hear that you are not leaving us. ^^

But don't let those words get onto you, though.
    Stay calm.

Anyways, I wish you for the best with this hack~ ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Cool to know you keep up with it (and that you wont pay attention to some people), there's a large fanbase supporting you here. Keep it up, waiting for hot info about the game!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back