• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: *~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~*

What do you think I need to change?

• The tiles and palettes.

Votes: 75 22.3%
  • The scripts.

Votes: 46 13.6%
  • The hack's name.

Votes: 64 19.0%
  • Other stuff (Tell me what)

Votes: 45 13.4%
  • Nothing.

Votes: 144 42.7%
  • All.

Votes: 40 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2008
    OMG!!!!!!! is this hack out yet? or is it only the demo? still... THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! ifu had a utube account (is it pumper zero?) then u might recognize this... ive been waiting for this game for wat seems like forever... (RELEASE IT!!!!, lol) this looks amazing...! o and can u catch the espeon phantom thingy...? is there more then juust the espeon thins (i mean did u make new pokemon?) I no im being a pest but this is awesome! ok... i have 1 more thing... can u give me a list of the sinnoh pokemon on here? thx 4 everyting in advance! ~the lomp

lol... but um.. wen i finished i came up with another qwestion... haha! is origin form giratina in there? if he isnt can u plz try to make him...? hes so awesome... o yeah! r the real sinnoh cries gonna be in their cause that would be awesomer! lol srry that was mi last comment on this post... i think

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Can u give me a link to where as you got those tiles. Would really appreciate it!! thanks!
    You shouldn't be asking this here. The tiles are from miscellaneous sources, such as Pokémon D/P, R/B/Y, Kyledove, etc.

wow,this hack is eally good!
    actually,i dont like hacks with new pokemon
    but anyway good luck with this
    There are really no new Pokémon in this hack. There are a few, though. And they're not exactly "new".

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Update Nov 24th

Hello PokéCommunity, today I bring a new update, it is more like... a model of how will look like the new Zephyr titlescreen.
    Enjoy.

titlescreentl4.jpg
    Nice work Erick! ^^

Though, Darkrai's quality seems pretty bad. :/
    Either you need to insert a sprite with better quality, or you saved as .jpeg. ;P
    Anyways, good luck~

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • i have a kind of feeling that zephyr is gone...
    ...Why would you think that? Erick is just very busy, and is dealing with his actual life.
    Zephyr, if anything, is on hold.

Nice work Erick! ^^

Though, Darkrai's quality seems pretty bad. :/
    Either you need to insert a sprite with better quality, or you saved as .jpeg. ;P
    Anyways, good luck~
    No, he saved it as a .JPG file. :3 You can't fit THAT many colors into a hack. :P

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • He is busy with school right? School is the only thing that makes a hack progress slowly.
    Uh, school isn't the only thing that makes a hack progress slowly. :x You can just be busy with life, you might just want to take a little break. I'm not so sure if he is busy with school, though. He's got other interests, too.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hello, I'm just here to tell everyone that Zephyr is temporarily cancelled. Erick is currently working on another hack, Pokémon Blaze Emotion, and is really busy with his personal life. I asked him if it would be continued, and he said "I don't kNOw." :3

Anyway, could a Moderator please close this thread? Erick asked me to do this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back