• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: *~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~*

What do you think I need to change?

• The tiles and palettes.

Votes: 75 22.3%
  • The scripts.

Votes: 46 13.6%
  • The hack's name.

Votes: 64 19.0%
  • Other stuff (Tell me what)

Votes: 45 13.4%
  • Nothing.

Votes: 144 42.7%
  • All.

Votes: 40 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oops, I should've looked at ur post TD.
    I talked to it after catching it and it froze...

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • Glitch - In YANSANGMA CITY you can switch bodies with the old lady and get stuck inside the house. You're not actually inside the room, you're still in the outside map.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    ATTENTION:

Guys, hey sorry for the thing in the Location ? I fixed all those glitches in this DEMO I'll upload it right away please DD it at the first pages.

Thanks for your comments

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
  • well, i finished your beta and i have to say, it's amazing, i had much fun on playing it! the idea with EQUAIL is great, are you planning on other fakemons or maybe an evolution for plusle minun or equail?
    i don't know if someone reportet that, but when you are at the place where you meet lance, all around the cave you see trees, but i think it's not too hard to fix that!
    i hope you finish that hack, the scripts are amazing and i hope you will have more events with the sister, i really like her!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    WOW!
    This hack looks really good!
    I love the looks of the maps so far.
    Wayyyyy better than mine.
    I may post mine later.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    *~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~*

Is this the end of the demo?

Glacier

Mayzz Lover
    Years
  • I have found a bug when i capture Equalil the game freezes.
    Other then that this is a great game good work.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2008
    Hi, i'm new here. I quite like all these hacks on here, rather impressive tbh. This one looks rather promising, i think i'll have to have a look at the demo. But good luck with it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    My version still had the bug. To avoid the crash, you could just fall in a hole and walk back to that point. BUT! Don't do that, you can continue your game and battle other trainers by falling into one of the very first holes you see. You get teleported inside the S.S. Anne! lol :O

I have raised my starter pretty far. When it evolves it transforms into a normal type and is just a loudred with a different sprite really :P

AlexPriest

The Last of a Generation
    Years
  • I like the tiles, maps, and palletes. The only thing I'm a bit impartial to are the 4th generation pokemon. They seem to be creeping up a bit too much in hacks lately.

Nevertheless, good luck!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I really love the hack! ^^
    Though it was a bit short, yet, it's lovely.
    Hope you continue the great work! :D

Anyways, here are some erros I found so far, except those holes which has the wrong background color...

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    To be honest, you've got some of the best scripters working on this... but nonetheless I hope it all comes together and looks beautiful!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back