• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: *~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~*

What do you think I need to change?

• The tiles and palettes.

Votes: 75 22.3%
  • The scripts.

Votes: 46 13.6%
  • The hack's name.

Votes: 64 19.0%
  • Other stuff (Tell me what)

Votes: 45 13.4%
  • Nothing.

Votes: 144 42.7%
  • All.

Votes: 40 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    And suddenly everyone sees sky village...
    Erick, in case you don't forget, can you put my name in the team list after i make a map?
    and nice oreburgh houses that you made.
    It reminds me of Never B&W.
    the clouds in the reflection could use some work though.
    It looks nice that you used lake water.
    Ocean water is overrated.
    Good luck!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Wow, I love the tiles and the rainy season XD The weather looks good with clouds in the water and the tiles look amazing! I wonder what the little dome in the third screen is...hmmm...

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2014
    After catching Equalil, I had to resort to using the 'walk through wall' gameshark code to get past it cause it was still in my way. Also, when I walked out of the Pokemon Center, there were three bushes in my way and once again I had to use that code. After that, when I tried to talk to people, the game just freezes.

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
    Years
    Couple problems in the beta:
    1. There are some Pallete(SP) errors; including the reflection of the "Tiny Lake" and the holes.

2. The dialogue(SP) is sort of cheesy.

3. After catching Equail, it remains in the way and the game freezes if you try to talk to it.

I could Beta Test for you.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    After catching Equalil, I had to resort to using the 'walk through wall' gameshark code to get past it cause it was still in my way. Also, when I walked out of the Pokemon Center, there were three bushes in my way and once again I had to use that code. After that, when I tried to talk to people, the game just freezes.
    Yeh, that's a Waaaaay outdated release, bud.

1. There are some Pallete(SP) errors; including the reflection of the "Tiny Lake" and the holes.

3. After catching Equail, it remains in the way and the game freezes if you try to talk to it.

Same thing goes for this post;)

Kuidon Ladonsoll

Shadow Of Death
    Years
    This game is great so far, I like the maps and i love the pokemon you start with but here are some problems...

1. Equail only disapears for me if i catch it, other wise the game freezes.
    2. When I leave the pokemon center on the next part I am traped by three bushes but if I open Equail's summary while there it allows me to walk around (well sort of, the character stays but the screen moves) and when I go up the ap A bit, a conversation starts with a grunt and an old woman...
    3. After wining the battle I am traped again, with the screen in a really odd place.

Hope you can get these problems fixed.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    The script was really good (makes me really want to wait for the B&W playing XD). And the last screens show more pretty DP tiles (the only thing I still dont like is the "falling down" roofs -_-), but anyway, I wish you luck on the project, as always ;)

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    This game is great so far, I like the maps and i love the pokemon you start with but here are some problems...

1. Equail only disapears for me if i catch it, other wise the game freezes.
    2. When I leave the pokemon center on the next part I am traped by three bushes but if I open Equail's summary while there it allows me to walk around (well sort of, the character stays but the screen moves) and when I go up the ap A bit, a conversation starts with a grunt and an old woman...
    3. After wining the battle I am traped again, with the screen in a really odd place.

Hope you can get these problems fixed.

Haha, thanks for reporting it. Those errors are actually fixed.
    And some of the events, are also erased and renewed.

Thanks for reporting the same answer.

Anyways, which dialogue? xO

And thanks I already have my beta testers, sorry.

Same thing. :P
    The script was really good (makes me really want to wait for the B&W playing XD). And the last screens show more pretty DP tiles (the only thing I still dont like is the "falling down" roofs -_-), but anyway, I wish you luck on the project, as always ;)

Oh thanks for your comment, I feel proud having a comment from you xP. Haha.
    Thanks, and this town won't be the unique past town there will be much more events in the past.
    And about the houses, sorry, I like them:P. But there will be more D/P buildings, so stay tuned for updates.

Anyways, I've planned a little more of plot.
    It is this: In the little building you see in the Sky Village screeny is the Sky temple, there you will meet Bianca (Yesh, your guess is right :P, the girl that Latias transform into in the Pokémon Heroes movie, but it won't be exactly Bianca [Bianca is the name for spanish translation] ) but she doesn't talk (lol) and there an event happens and suddenly Latios appears, thinking that you're attacking Latias and he starts attacking you. Latias takes its original form and defends you.
    Then Latios start talking you and tell you something (planning dialogue), and depending on the character you chose (boy/girl), latios/latias will give you the T. Soul Dew. That allows you to transform into Latios (if boy) or Latias (if girl). This will have a future purpose, it is still being planned.(Beta Event)

Hope you like it, and tell me what you think.

Bye.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    That's an awesome little plot!
    I'd love to play as one of them!
    And as my previous question, if Yellow is the girl, who is the boy?

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Sorry, Yellow is no more the girl.
    Now only Ruby = Boy and Sapphire = Girl.

Haha see you.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Weird but awesome at the same time...you can transform into a lati@s.
    Is that the new "bike"?
    Oh and i'm finished with your map.
    it shows stairs but there should be people guarding it.
    I'll PM you soon.
    oh and the holes are just shortcuts out of the place.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
    It's seems that no one saw my friend post eh?

He's also my official staff so you sholud pay attention to his post too :P

Anyways if haven't' seen them here they are:

*~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~*

It is the Sky Village in the present.

Lot of changes huh?

XD

Thanks.

any comment is very well apreciated.

Bye

The Sky Village's map on the present looks cool man!
    I like almost every tile (the only one that i don't like is the rf ground tile)
    Hope to see new screens soon.
    Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    i am stuck in a Pokemon Center. I dropped in a hole, then i went to a pokemone center. healed my pokemon, then tried to leave and there were boulders on each side of me when i walked out of the Pokemon Center.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hello guys, here a bring a screeny in the event of the SKY TEMPLE, also known as SKY CAVE, look by yourself:

Hope you like it. :P

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Whoa awesome job Erick!
    is Giratina about to go on a rampage?
    and i wanted to ask if those lati@s backsprites are yours because they look like great OW's.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    y is it that every time i try to save, it says "save error" , "please exchange back up memory"??? this is [snip snip]. plz help.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back