• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéStory Time - Just add five words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music...

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    ne day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music but played his least favorite....

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
    ne day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music but played his least favorite.songs which made him begin...

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting...

Meadow

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be...

Those comma splices are real, lol.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing his Solar Beam attack...

magicarp4thewin

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing his Solar Beam attack
    with the help of lucario...

Meadow

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild.

practicing his Solar Beam attack...

Sunflora's a girl. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but...

I didn't even know Sunflora was a real character from it. :D

magicarp4thewin

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to...

I thought lucario was the greatest rescue leader of all time? Lol

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of....

"Oh my gosh this story is so exciting! Eep!"

No this is clearly Lucario's son, Lucario. Whom clearly wants to follow in his father's, Lucario's, pawsteps.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late...

Meadow

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimeco brought an Apple...

*Apples are capitalized in-game because they're items, in case you were wondering.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff.

Good morning :D I wanna see how Sandshrew's story turned out, guess I'll have to go back a few posts :P

Meadow

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed...

Good morning :D I wanna see how Sandshrew's story turned out, guess I'll have to go back a few posts :P
    From now on, all completed stories are gonna be added to the OP if you're interested. =D

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    @Foxrally, Squirrel said it was on the first post I believe.

One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "friends are my treasures!" Exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed.....

I bet you feel real big ninja'ing me like that huh

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    @Foxrally, Squirrel said it was on the first post I believe.
    Yup, this! They'll all be added as they're finished :)

One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "friends are my treasures!" Exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and...

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "friends are my treasures!" Exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge!

DIGLETT Y U LET HIM IN

Meadow

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back