• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
  • Snype listened to the suggestions... thinking about it now... blowing up something as valuble as a pokemon center may not have been wise... but with all of the zombies in there, they needed some sort of solution. It had to be somewhat safe so nobody is harmed, and it obviously had to take care of all of the zombies. If they had an ether, then perhaps Tyshia could power up the Pokemon center.

Dimitri had returned with a pair of Wise Glasses so problem number 1 was solved. reaching out the window, Snype took the pair of glasses and gave them to Tyshia. "Hope you can see through them well enough." Snype said to her before turning back to Dimitri.

"Hey! See if theres any Ether's in the PokeMart Dimitri!" Snype asked him. Silvia mentioned getting Tobias to burn up the Pokemon Center.

Barry was busy on the first floor holding the zombies in place. The smaller zombies were crushed however the more large ones were taking notice and were moving toward the front door of the Pokemon center. Snype peeked out the window and noticed the commotion going on downstairs. The Zombies were trying to escape!

"Ah! Crap! Alright lets split up! We need one group to make sure the zombies stay put in the Pokemon Center! Me, Katsumi, and any other volunteers will look for the Power Generator!" Snype crawled over to a ventilation gate and pulled it open. Hopefully it would lead right to where the generator may be.

"Anyone small enough to fit through here, Follow me!" Snype called out to the group. "And... try not to die out there. That won't look good on my record! Kehehehe" He joked.

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    After the last of Tyshia's anger faded, and Amerie had bandaged up her hand with some wrappings from a table. Now the blood wouldn't attract any more zombies, aside from the ones that were already working on breaking down the barricade that had been made. She heard Snype's voice saying something about seeing through something and she saw his blurry clawed hand holding out something to her. It took a few tries - seeing as her sight was still gone - but she finally was able to grab the item that was held out to her. They were a pair of Wise Glasses. Finally, she could see again. I'll have to be more careful next time and not break my glasses... Tyshia thought to herself.

If she had an ether she could just power up the Pokecenter so that Katsumi's plan to blow up the Pokecenter would play out. Apparently Snype had the same idea for he called to the giant bug to go fetch an ether from the Pokemart. When Snype asked for volunteers, Tyshia immediately spoke up. "I'm going too. You might neeb my electric powerth to charge the generator." She was already working on climbing up to the vent that Snype had opened up for climbing up.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    "Alright," Katsumi explained. "Here's the procedure. We will need to take the air vents to the power generator; there, I can, hopefully, safely remove the water cooler. This is where we need to take precautions; the generator, once activated, will be prone to overheating and ultimately, exploding after fifteen minutes. We need to attach the fuse to the generator, in which case we will be able to take it to the 2nd floor via the air vents and outside, where we can light it. Luckily for us, the vents aren't very long, and the fall to the 1st floor is fairly short. Since Tyshia is coming with us, I'll have to see how wide the vents are exactly." Taking a tape measure, it only took five seconds at most to measure the vent's width and height. "Approximately 3 feet wide and 3 feet tall. Crawling may be the best option. I would also recommend to make as little noise as possible, as noise may attract any unwanted attention."

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
  • "Gotcha." Snype said. He made sure the other pokemon would be alright with the plan and again glanced to Amerie. It seemd to be no secret he was falling for her, and as anybody with a crush, He would hate to see something happen... Though worrying about it would effect his performance in getting the job done.

Snype crawled into the vent first and helped the two Pokemon in. Tyshia was rather big for the vent but hopefully she would be able to fit into it. It would probably feel cramped for the other bigger Pokemon behind him. Katsumi seemed to have everything on him. He sure was convenient to have around. Snype crawled through the vent with ease thanks to his size. It was a good thing the electricity wasn't on. Snype noticed a few fanblades in the vents and it would not be fun going through that stuff.

Eventually, Snype saw another ventilation gate that gave him a good view of the first floors. Still a bunch of zombies and they were all swarming the front door. It was a good distraction. The vents eventually lead to a forked path. Snype didn't know the layout of a Pokemon center so he asked Katsumi for help.

"So, any idea which way the generator might be?" He asked. They were right above the reception desk right now.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • A couple of the group had managed to crawl into some kind of vent. Barry trusted that they had a plan. Just as well, as Barry's Psychic attack ended. And not well for him either. The powerful move rebounded on him as he lost control of the zombies, throwing him out of the front door. He landed hard on his back and skidded across the ground a few meters.

"Oowww..." he groaned, picking himself up. He was about to run straight back to the place, but Flurry caught his eye. Well, it looked like two Flurrys. One was actually a Leafeon, but it was blue and white, rather than green and tan.

"That's a bit weird..." Barry mumbled as he approached the two 'Eons. The Leafeon was in a dire state, and Barry had an idea. He picked up the Leafeon and slung it over his shoulder - it was unconscious.

"Flurry, right?" he said to the Glaceon, "Come to the Mart with me, there's stuff there!" Barry then jogged to the PokeMart, carrying the strange coloured Leafeon as he did so. When he got there, he dropped Leafeon next to one of the bags he stuffed. He then looked through the medicine.

"Ah..."

He didn't know what was what. He grabbed any bottle and sprayed, poured or whatever on the weak body of the Leafeon, hoping it would work.

"C'mon matey... you'll be fine..."

[OOC: Happy Tenshi? :D]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Dimitri Carona
    PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Oldale Town. Pokemon Center -> Pokemart -> Pokemon Center
    Max Elixir

-----

I flew back to the Pokemart at Snype's command. When I arrived, Barry was there with the long lost shiny Glaceon and... some weird looking Leafeon... or at least, I thought it was a Leafeon. I could have been mistaken. I floated past them and looked up and down the aisles. It took a minute, but I found the medicine section. I flew down the aisle and scanned the shelves, and then I grabbed the first PP restoring item I could find: a Max Elixir. How lucky.

I flew back out of the Pokemart and into the second story window of the Pokemon Center. I landed... and noticed Snype and Tyshia weren't there. I looked around and noticed that an air vent was open. That must have been where they went, so I went off in pursuit.

OOC: I have no idea how active I will be, so Zeph/Megaman, feel free to bunny Dimitri when needed.

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
    Years
  • (THANKS ZEPH :3)

~~~~~Tenshi was on a lonely raft, in the middle of the ocean, during a lightning storm. Water fell like concrete, pelting his fur repeatedly and flattening it to his skin. Lightning crackled in the sky, and thunder rolled in his ears. Everything went by in a blur, and before he had realized what had happened, he was in the roaring waters, thrashing around to save his own life. "H-help!!" Tenshi wailed, choking as water filled his lungs and he found no breath coming.
    -----Tenshi awoke and a cold tile floor was there to meet half of his fur. He slowly sat upright, and his vision was blurred, slowly returning after he blinked a few times. He found that he was looking at a pale-furred Glaceon, one who was absolutely stunningly beautiful. Sh-she looks d-different f-from other of her k-kind, l-like me... thought Tenshi, slowly beginning to realize that he'd been staring at her for nearly a minute now. He instantly jerked his head away, blushing, until he wailed in pain from the sudden movement and fell right back onto his side. A gash on his side was bleeding again, and caused his pain-filled whimpers and cries.
    -----Tenshi glanced at the Munchlax who sprayed many different medicines on him. N-no wonder I f-feel so d-dizzy... Tenshi had sat back up, dizzily wobbling from the overuse of medicines. "P-please s-stop dru-drugging me, p-please..." He said, his words slightly slurred. Unable to look at the Glaceon, and unsure of whether the Munchlax was trying to heal him or kill him via overdose, he just looked down at his paws, shuffling them, unsure of what was really happening right now.

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
    Years
  • Flurry looked worriedly at the injured Leafeon while he was still unconscious. Please let him be okay she thought over and over again eyes closed. When she opened them she blushed staring right into the eyes of the Leafeon. Blushing faintly she looked back at him until he looked away after a minute and he fell on his side bleeding again. Rushing over to him Flurry helped Barry take care of him until she stopped hearing "P-please s-stop dru-drugging me, p-please..." as the Leafeon sat up.

"Shh, it's okay. We're here to help, the medicine's helping you get better" Flurry said sitting in front of him "You shouldn't be sitting up yet. I'm Flurry and the Munchlax is Barry. What's your name? How did you get here? W-What was the sounds I heard before seeing you?" she said wanting to keep him distracted from pain by asking questions.

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
    Years
  • -----Tenshi didn't look away from his paws as the beautiful girl Glaceon, named Flurry, started helping him, and asking him many questions. He continued watching his shuffling paws, his face red with shy embarrassment, as he replied with a soft timid voice. "M-my name's T-Tenshi... M-my t-trainer made me leave my home in Viridian Forest, in Kanto... T-then..." Tenshi paused to whimper, and added, "Z-zombies..." He was clearly hiding how his trainer treated him, though it was ineffective. He was so thin you could see his ribs, bruises and cuts marked his body all over, the scar on his face faded but clearly visible, it looked fresh still.
    -----Tenshi whimpered softly, ignoring his pain and rising to his paws. "C-can you l-lead me to a tree or a forest...?" His soft eyes did not meet hers, but the pleaded for this. "I-it's k-kinda important..."

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
  • It seemed that everything was happening so fast, but I was a good thing; they needed to act fast. When Snype looked at her with an almost worried look, she became slightly sad. Since she wasn't going in the vent with the others, she became nervous, because her protection will be away from her for a while. She noticed that some of the zombies were trying to get out through the doors; she wasn't going to let that happen. She began to fire up confusion. She floated higher in the air, a weird blue and purple glow around her, as the pink zombies began to float. Some fell to the ground with force, killing some, but others became confused, and started attacking each other.

"That should keep them busy for a while." She whispered, not knowing what else to do. She walked along the hallways, looking for supplies she could put in her bag. It seemed the zombies had no interest in the upstairs. Weird, Amerie thought.

(OOC: I don't know who else is up there waiting with me, or the people who I think that are up there haven't posted in a while. )

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    (OOC: Ack, I apologize for being out all day; I was playing Starcraft 2 for a maximum of....several hours......That's not really an excuse, is it?)

"The quickest way, without busting the fans, from here would be...."Katsumi paused. "Right, right, left, straight, left, and the rest of the way, we simply go straight. It's not too short if you remain optimistic." He continued. "Well, we can't be waiting here; let's make haste and get to the generator before the zombies escape, or before the zombies find us here; if we're found here, then it would be a fairly dangerous situation for all of us." He continued on after Snype, and hopefully the actual distance to the generator was short, and hopefully the generator room wasn't already occupied by the infected individuals; it would be disastrous if such a thing were to happen!

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tyshia shimmied along the air vent, there being barely enough room for her to fit. This was bothersome. Katsumi explained the route to get to the generator. It took a moment, but the Ampharos had the path he had explained memorized shortly. Then the Furret had to go say something about it being a dangerous plan. Tyshia had to stop herself from saying something rude, it was obviously going to be dangerous but now wasn't the time for bitter words that could spark something. Plus, it would be best to not talk at all and keep the zombies not focused on the air vents.

There was a silent creak as Tyshia shuffled along. Then something Snype said about the fans and electricity brought up a question to Tyshia's mind. "How are we going to get back to the otherth if we thtart up the electrithity which will make the fanth run in the ventth?" She asked.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype followed katsumi's intructions but paused when Tyshia mentioned the fans reactivating with the electricity. Those fans would rip them apart if they were turned on... not that they were in the way or anything. It was to cramped to really break them as well.

"Well... we just gotta avoid touching the fans. Kehehe. I'm sure we can manage." Snype said. Eventually Snype and the others were right above the generator room. He could see it through the ventilation gate. Snype kicked open the gate and jumped out of the vents. The generator was actually pretty big. Snype was hoping it would only take out the pokemon center. He didn't want the whole town going into flames.

"Well Katsumi, I'll let you do the honors." Snypes asked him.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    "Now that we're here," Katsumi said. "I just need to...." With a wrench, slowly unscrewed some bolts with caution, and attaching the fuse to the generator. There was a switch on the wall, probably to activate it. He also detached the cooler from the main components, allowing the plan to actually work, but also risks the preemptive explosion. "Okay, we just need to turn the generator on, exit as soon as possible, with the fuse, of course, then we light it; the explosion should be strong enough to get the pokemon center, but small enough to not engulf the entire town, as the generator lacks the energy to do so, while it still has enough to run for about thirty minutes." He paused. "Well, I'll turn the generator on." He pressed on the switch slightly, and with a spark, the generator started to run. Hopefully the generator doesn't explode while we're still in the vents....

(OOC: Probably the shortest RP post ever; I couldn't really think of much to type...

EDIT: Ninja'd by Snype; editing post.)

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Silva:

Silva fended off zombies as the rest climbed into the vent and down to the generator room, she easily could have fit in the vent but she had no practical skills that would help them and she wanted to avoid slowing them down. She managed to keep the zombies at bay, taking off the jaw of one and lodging the hammer in the crushed skull of another with one swing before yanking the gore-encrusted hammer free and giving a quick jab to get a nearing pokezombie from getting closer. This followed on for awhile, Silva taking down some pokezombies but mostly just keeping them from getting at her, mostly by using the hammer to shatter the knees of the pokezombies then just sweeping the crawlers to the side. It didn't take too long for Silva to get tired of this pattern though, and pretty soon she was breathing heavily and losing ground against the pokezombies. Slowly she was pushed backwards, becoming overcautious as one of the crawlers nearly bit her, getting only a bit of her overly long fur instead but still giving her a dose of paranoia that didn't help the situation.

Soon though she heard the generator, a faint hum that made her think of the humans, never quite in perfect silence because of there many humming technologies that they just grew used to hearing in the background. Silva continued to fend off pokezombies, switching in-between using the hammer and her own attacks to keep the pokezombies from overwhelming her. She swung her hammer in a large, sweeping, horizontal arc, then followed with fury swipes, then an overhead hammer swing crushing one of the crawlers chest while Silva use headbutt to smash away one that was still standing. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat, "How much longer?" she thought to herself wearily as she fought the seemingly endless horde of pokezombies hell bent on making her there next feast.

OOC: Not bad, not good, still wanna make it longer but I don't want to make it repetitive either.

Megaman765

Years
  • Katsumi got right to work. After a couple minutes of the loud noises of mechanical bits flying out of the generator, Katsumi detached the cooler from the generator and managed to turn it on. With the generator, the lights around the pokemon center even turned on. This attracted some attention from nearby zombies as they had turned their attention from the main entrance. All of the zombies, that used to be such loveable Pokemon began banging on the door that lead into the generator room.

"Alright no time for second thoughts! Lets move!" Snype said. Snype held onto the fuse climbed up the vents. He looked back down to make sure everybody down there would make it up with him. Their safety was his responsibility. Snype held out his extra hand to help the rest of the pokemon up to the vents as quickly as possible.

Flurry The Celebi

Years
  • Flurry nodded looking worriedly at him. "Okay Tenshi, I'll take you." she said before looking at Barry. "We should be back soon,." she said before looking at Tenshi and standing near him. "Come on I'll be here to help you if you need it" she said kindly looking at him again. "It's okay Tenshi, nothing will hurt you I won't let it I promise" she whispered softly hiding a faint blush as she looked at him and then looking away with a sigh after seeing his scars and bruises. I know how he feels she thought sadly remembering the abuse she and her sister had faced.

Remembering that brought a few tears to her eyes and after a single tear fell she shook the rest of them away. Now's not the time to think of this. she thought angrily to herself willing herself to be strong for once.

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
    Years
  • -----Tenshi watched Flurry from the corner of his eye, too shy to even dare look directly at her. She stood beside him as they left. Good thing too, because after about ten steps he was too weak to walk and had to lean on her side as she led him. Sh-she's so w-warm... he thought, nuzzling into her fur and purring, before realizing what he was doing and instantly stopping, only walking beside her like normal. He tried to hide his face, which, by now, was a deep shade of red. He was deeply embarrassed, saying absolutely nothing on the trip, just waiting for them to arrive to their destination, hoping and praying that Flurry would say nothing about the 'incident' that had happened on the way there.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "He jutht thaveb my life anb all you can thay ith 'What a thhame?!'"

The Charmeleon stared at the electric type creature for a moment with a blank look on his face. What did she just say? Something about names, or games, or…

Tobias scoffed, flames escaping his lips, as the others tried to revive the newt. All of them were more trouble than they were worth! Trying to help the weak, trying to help that newt! A slight growl escaped his lips as he turned away from the group and headed into the forest without a word, raking his claws against whatever trees were in his reach as he passed them. No respect for the fallen, no respect for the strong! They proclaim his prey a leader and follow him like mareep.

Those idiots were sure to die, and when they were being chowed on, this Charmeleon wasn't going to be around for it.

He looked to the sky, spitting more flame out of his mouth. So he was back to square one, eh?

With a sigh, he looked around, looking for any zombies or danger, but mostly because he had no idea where he needed to go, where he wanted to go. That is, until a golden shine caught his eye. He turned his head, claws glowing, ready to face any danger… but what he saw made his heart stop and his jaw hit the floor.

She was gorgeous in every way, unlike any other Charmeleon he had ever seen. A beam of light, escaping from between the branches of the trees above, made her golden (Instead of orange) skin shine as brightly as the sun above, with just as much elegance and beauty as her tail flame. She was absolutely stunning. She was what the Clefairy sung about, and the inspiration behind the Kricketune's music.

"Who… Who are… I mean, I'm… *cough* Tobias." He stuttered as the golden goddess walked towards him, her walk enough to send his heart jumping into his throat, rendering him speechless. The Charmeleon softly chuckled as she placed a clawed finger on Tobias's lips, her touch enough to make him his heart to plummet back into his stomach, the resulted splash in his stomach, frying whatever wiring was in his brain. Tobias's face turned red, (visible even past his skin) and his face grew hot (even for a fire type). With a coy smile and a beckoning glare, the mysterious beauty turned away from an awestricken Tobias, walking deeper into the forest, occasionally glancing back.

Tobias followed without a second thought; his stumbled, captivated, walk soon turning into a full sprint. He was ready to follow her anywhere, from one end of the earth to the other. Anything. He would do anything for her.
    All of a sudden, a root shot out of the ground, grabbing Tobias's foot, and sending him sprawling face first into the ground.

"And another one falls for it! Ugly one too! Just look at that scar!"

A loud laugh was followed by a kick to the stomach, causing Tobias to double over in pain. A Medicham and Electabuzz stood above him, the electric pokemon sparking, giving Tobias another kick to the body, followed by an electrified punch to the body.

The Charmeleon wearily looked up, looking for his golden (time) lover. She stood, oblivious to everything, a few feet in front of Tobias, a coy smile covering her face… before she disappeared in an explosion of light, shattering as if someone had broken a mirror, his heart shattering as well. His eyes grew wide, in both fear and disbelief as his heart shattered.

"That was boring." Tobias grimaced as a Medicham, eyes still glowing emerged from behind a tree. A slight smile covered her face as she continued. "This one doesn't seem to bright to begin with. Very little effort was required to trick him. He was weak."

It was a trick?

An ember began to burn inside of him, slowly and steadily growing.

It was a trick? She was a trick?

"Well, that's not my problem!" The Electrabuzz, grinned, cracking his knuckles as the Medicham drew closer to the both of them. "So Charmeleon! We do this the easy way, or the hard way. Give us ever'ything you got, and we'll maybe let you go!"

It was a trick? They tricked me?...

The warmth, the burning, spread throughout his entire being, an escalating growl escaping his lips as he bore his teeth.

"So what's it going to be?" The Electrabuzz grinned, giving Tobias another kick.

They will pay!

With a roar, his tail fire exploded into flames; Tobias jumped up in a spinning motion, sending fire spiraling around him, and causing the two bandits to stumble back. An animalistic, crazed look filled his glaring eyes as his claws shone silver. These ignorant Pokemon thought they could play him for a fool, and that was their first and only mistake.

Before the Medicham could recover, the Charmeleon was upon him. Tobias swept the Medicham's feet from underneath her, sending her flying in the air, and in one swift movement, buried his claws into her chest, slamming it into the ground.

As rocks and dirt flew into the air, Tobias snarled as he turned to his next target, the Electabuzz,who had not budged an inch.

An intense fire burned his chest as he fired a Dragon Rage at the ground, sending dust and dirt into the air, causing the electric-type to cover his face.

Snarling, Tobias jumped through the debris, lunging at the Electric Pokemon, only to see it had charged a Thunderpunch, ready to hit. The Charmeleon landed at the Electabuzz's feet as it swung, narrowly ducking under the attack, sparks jumping from his fist to the Charmeleon. A maniacal grin briefly covered Tobias's face as the attack missed.

"Burn."

Tobias quickly opened his muzzle, letting out all the rage, all the anger, all the sadness in one fiery Inferno, setting him ablaze. The Electrabuzz wailed, screaming in intense agony as the relentless flames enveloped him completely.

"No… It … can't be"

Tobias turned, seeing the Medicham weakly trying to lift itself up.

"You… You are-" The Medicham's words were cut short as Tobias lifted the Pokemon up by the throat, slamming it against a nearby tree, giving her a perfect view of her partner's suffering, and ultimately, his end.

"You're weak." Tobias mumbled, his claws glowing silver as he stabbed the Medicham in the gut, letting the Pokemon fall to the ground. Tobias stood there for a moment, blood dripping from his claws, just letting a cool wind blow through the forest.

Without another word, he walked away, raking his claws against the trees he past; the blood on his claws being left on every one.

(OOC: Well.. since I was gone so long. (Interwebs >.>) I needed Tobias to be doing something when you guys are in Odale. … That was it… Anyways, sorry I've been gone so long and such and blah blah blah etc.)

Last edited:

Flurry The Celebi

Years
  • Flurry blushed feeling Tenshi nuzzle her fur purring. When he stopped she saw the blush on his face and blushed harder not looking at him as they kept walking towards the trees. Shaking her head for a moment to clear her mind as they reached the trees. She needed to be more alert in case there were any zombies nearby. Looking shyly at Tenshi she whispered "Here we are" before freezing hearing the bushes rustle.

Jumping quickly turning toward the sound in a matter of seconds she had one of her Shirkens from her bag being held by her tail and in Tenshi's view was her bandaged side from the injury she had recieved earlier. Growling lowly as three zombie Pikachu's exited the bushes. Their yellowish fur was pale and lifeless and flesh had decayed off their chests and faces. Showing a look of disgust she jumped out of the way as one lunged at her and threw the Shirken at another taking it out with a hit to the neck. Looking at the other two she stood in front of Tenshi feeling a stab of pain in her side and looking down at it. Her bandage was stained red with blood from when she had jumped out of the way her wound had opened back up. Whimpering in pain she refused to move an inch glaring at the two remaining zombies.

Back