• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: "Pok�mon Forest Nature" 2004 GBA Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

D a n i e l

Pokemon - Mystic Plan
Years
  • @ Kobre Lair
    Can could you please send me the file?
    When I Click on the link,comes a "make thin site".
    Maybe you can upload it here: -rapidshare.de-

drem

a french user...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2008
    i love your hack becose the male hero has smilar to rival in "crushgear"

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    wow very good hack!! i like you palletes for pokemons unlike other hacks there pokemon looks weak and useless!!!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • KoBRe LaiR is back in action. =)
    Well... as for the Forest Nature demos, I had one last one that had most of the whole first part playable, but unfourtunely i deleted when i thought id given up.
    Im back now so ill start working with what i have... although dont expect updated too soon since i need to catch up during this summer...
    so any suggestions are welcome, and the other thing is that new recruits for DHi are opening, so if you think you can be a part let me know. here or on a pm on revolution community. and the FN site and PSI will be back soon. as soon as i get my dsl back next month. =)

fluffyfiremew

Fluffydragon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2008
    *major glitch alert*
    at the beggining when you save katty from a monster if you dont get a pokemon out and walk in grass you battle with a pokemon and the pokemon i used was ? just the unknown sign

another glitch prof katty and doggy were stuck in the tree!!!

? was obtained in trade
    +it if fainted so i was using a fainted pokemon in battle

look at his moves and it goes fhudfgdfhgjfchgjdhghdfj all flowing across the screen

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • fluffyfiremew, do not doublepost, as it is against the rules!
    If you have something to add to your post, use the Edit button, please!

Glad to see you're back, Alex. :D
    Too bad that you have to re-do parts of FN from the backup.
    But knowing you, you'll get back to your previous working state easily.
    Good luck homes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    What i have found alot of glitch's with sprite first is with the prof its the birch sprite than the starter sprites are still starters ,maybee i got a bad rom some one help me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    This is quite a good hack (of what I've played so far). Your maps are definitly a plus, but I really like the new pokemon sprites. I usually dislike them, but their level of quality is much higher than other new pokemon that I have seen. Good work.

@ Ezxen: I don't think they are glitches - they just havent been done yet (for example, Torchic is still a starter).

@ firefluffymew: The reason why you release a ? sign is cause you don't have a pokemon yet, but since you're in a battle, something has to be released.

So you've probably already realised this KoBRe LaiR, but at the beginning when you run up to save Prof. Kaity, you go into a patch of grass. And grass=pokemon. But if there is no pokemon then ... you die (more or less). Can you do something along the lines of removing the patch of grass?

Also, in Zyoforest, there's this - ht tp://img173.imageshack.us/img173/4237/treewalk1ry.png . (remove the space in http).

Good luck.

Years
  • the heck dont work

i patch it to ruby and it says the file has been patched but the data in ips file appears to be truncated or misaligend what does it mean??

Years
  • thanks guys!
    hopefully all of us will be back in action soon,
    im starting to sprite again, and maybe my new sprites will be better than ever :)
    well cheers

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back