• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon-Attack association

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Ok Kairyu! I might be the same (it's night here).
    I think Bellosoom (sp?) can learn that...meh I'm not sure.

HORN!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    I think its spelt, Bellossom.

Again, like many grass types this pokemon eventually learns the flashy technique happily named, Solar Beam. Too bad it takes two turns for it to charge.. unless of course you've used the Sunny Day ability beforehand:).

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Hehe, they won't be happy when I send in my Blaziken though...

Meh, Sceptile can lean that! Yay back to him again!
    Now it's my 200th B-Day which is more importent then my 190th!

~HORN!

Kairyu

Years
    *Yawn* back to him already? Are you getting lazy? j/k

Well, what else can Sceptile learn you might ask? Surprisingly it can learn Dig. Its good if you really need to dodge that Hyper Beam attack, lol. Just watch out for Fissure... Or you'll be sorry.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    This is longest I've ever stayed up PC (it's 9:34 pm now) because there's usually no one to talk to! It's to hot for me to go to bed now (30 something celcius) since I do live in Australia... But...who...learns Dig...
    That's simple! Mightyena!

Just tell me when you're going so I can leave too... this place is so boring right now exept for this thread...
    Oh yeah Kairyu, you're almost 200 as well! kewl...

~HORN!

Kairyu

Years
    This WILL be my last post here for tonight x_X

Haha, you're tellin' me! Its 1:35 in the morning over here:P.

I don't think I've ever posted so much in one thread but it was fun to say the least. Alright well this is my last response for now, I gotta give the other members a chance at this, lol.

This Pokemon can learn the very tactile ability called Swagger. It can help turn the tide of the battle in your favor if used wisely. I can't say its the most useful ability but it is interesting nonetheless.

~Nice game Yami, you've put up a great challenge!

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Whoa man! But anyway see ya! I'll be waiting later today (by your time).
    I think Absol can learn Swagger though... I'm really not sure and can't be bothered looking it up...
    Oh well goodnight/goodmorning... *goes to bed in such heat and burns up*

It was agreat game though! No doubt about it!
    :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

~yeah, horn...whatever...

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I think Salamence can learn that.
    It's good to see someone else playing though...

~HORN!

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Sorry I forgot! (was in a hurry)
    But anyway Crunch... Tyranitar!
    btw can some one tell me where to find out the moves pok?mon can learn? I just don't now a site...

~HORN!

Kairyu

Years
    But why would you need that?? Don't you know all the moves in your head like me? lol
    Anyway, after a quick google search I came up with this one: https://www.angelfire.com/pa4/jman/attack.html
    Just beware of the popups ads.

Now where did this game leave off at? I know Tyranitar can learn Thrash, its a strong ability but it eventually confuses you:\.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Thanks Kairyu!

Gyrados can learn that!
    And if anyone tells me I'm wrong I'll kill 'em! MWAHAHAHAHA!

*wonders if me and Kairyu are gonna stay up for ages again*

~HORN!

Last edited:

Kairyu

Years
    No problem Yami!
    I'll think about staying up late again, oh wait its already late, lol. Well I'll stay up for at least another hour before I head off to bed.

Gyarados... He learns the ever so useful, Dragon Rage! Its basically a stronger version of sonicboom, almost no matter what it will remove 40 HP from the opposing Pokemon.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Hehe only 8:37 pm here...
    But Dragon Rage... Surely your fave pok?mon, Dragonite can learn that?
    I would have been here 3 hours earlier but there was a freak hail storm...that went for 3 hours...*cries*

~HORN!

Kairyu

Years
    lol, I would've also been on much earlier but there was a freak Thunderstorm that nearly caused a blackout, so I stayed off the computer for awhile ;__;.

Woo-hoo! Its Dragonite:P. What can he learn.. I wonder. How about Outrage? Similar to Thrash but its a dragon type attack and is of course, quite strong.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I remember Rayquaza learning that! Or does it already know that when you get it? I dunno...but I do know I hear more thunder...I don't think it's here though...*looks out window* well if it's not even raining yet then I don't think the storms gonna come back...YAHOOOOOOO!

~HORN yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kairyu

Years
    Rayquaza, I know its a legendary Pokemon but I still don't see why so many people like it:P. Anyway, what can it learn... I believe it can eventually pick up Extremespeed. Its roughly a amped up version of quick attack.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I remember Arcanine having that back in G/S/C!
    Meh, I don't like Rayquaza much either...
    Oh yeah, thought I'd add that after looking at the storm radar at browniescoastwatch.com I've found out that there's no more storms! WOO-HA! WOO-HA!

~HORN!

Kairyu

Years
    *Sigh* I wish I could say the same, from what I'm hearing there will be more T-storms coming my way by tomorrow ;__;. But with Hawaii's mostly erratic weather patterns I can never say for sure, lol.

Arcanine can learn the common Take Down maneuver, it has decent attack power but for some reason you'll take recoil damage from using it.

Back