• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk

How great's the game?

• Total voters

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, sorry but the download got canceled. I can't seem to be able to download it because I'm in a different country. You have to tell me what options you want for the poll rubyrulez.

Last edited:

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    Daegon_Kimeron said:
    You have to tell me what options you want for the poll rubyrulez.

Basically, I just want the poll to ask How good is this game. Have options : Awesome, Great, Good, Fair and Poor.

EDIT: Demo 3.5 is back up!

Last edited:

rubyrulez

Years
    Before anybody plays this demo, here are two definate things you need to add.

1. Add a proceed with movement event to the guard on the platform of the Lento Skyrail Terminal

2. On the outer 5 chipset, make the flowers passable.

Also, try playing around with the start hero event, and the switches.

Years
    There were a lot of bugs I had to fix before I could play properly.. Anyway it is the longest demo of anything I have seen released here on PC and I got up to travel town before I got tired of fixing things.. Decent storyline, good graphics, almost no features.. Good game but I think it needs some more work.

rubyrulez

Years
    In that case, what features would you all like me to have in this game. Remember, this is just a beta so there will be a lot of bugs. Demo 4 should have them all fixed.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    I just downloaded it I'll tell you what I think of it soon..!

Edit: Well its long! It has bugs but its a beta! I found when the prof.aide person tells you about the mart when he walks away he shoots off the screen! I think thats hilarious(small things amuse small minds!)! Anyway the thing that sort of spoils your game is the fact that you don't have a cbs! I know its hard but if you can't do it use the dbs.. The story flashes by without a battle system! Anyway looking forward for a demo with a battle system!

Last edited:

rubyrulez

Years
    Thanks a lot for all of your support, comments and critisizms everyone. You're all helping me to make Dawn/Dusk the best it can be. Anyways, I am planning a major overhaul for demo 4, and should include hopefully the CBS and CMS. I may need a little help getting the CBS to work right, though. Since just about all the Lento maps are done, I will concentrate mostly on events, and less maps. And with my team to back me up it should be a piece of cake to do all this. Anyways, does anybody else have anything to add.

Plus, a tad bit off topic, but did anybody check out the bonus with the game? What did you all think of that?

Years
    Yeah I would have to say it did flash by without a battle system.. And no offence, but it was kind of boring too.. There was nothing really to do...

rubyrulez

Years
    Krazy_Meerkat said:
    Yeah I would have to say it did flash by without a battle system.. And no offence, but it was kind of boring too.. There was nothing really to do...

You know I'm always open to suggestions, what would make this game less boring? Tell me what you want to see.

Years
    How about:
    "Snorlax Sumo Wrestling" :D
    or
    "Escape from a hungry Wailord" (using a surfing pikachu):D?

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    How about a pokemon snowfight? I got the idea from a winter pokemon wallpaper.
    Or maybe a eating contest where you enter your snorlax.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    and you could use the link-minigames on fire red ,
    I made my own "pokemon jump game" where you jump over rolling voltorbs to get points!

Back