• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Destiny Arrived

Good or Bad for beginner

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    I manged to find my sprites now
    Sprites:

Name:KT
    Story:KT is a trainer from an unknown region south of Heonn , He no longer lives there because it holds the bad memory of when team magma killed his parents and sister.
    Team: Good
    Pokemon:Kyogre lvl 96 ( isnt shown unless theres a point) Quilava lvl 58 Acinine lvl 78

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    kool. I jsut need liek four more peopl, ANYONE GONA JOIN THE BAD SIDE?, and then i will start season two

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Sprites:

Name: Camille
    Story: Camille grew up in Hoenn but moved to [insertwhereyourcomictakesplacehere] when she turned 14. shes usually hyper and energetic but if theres a serious issue at hand her attitude turns very serious.
    Side: Up to you, I dont think she would go good on the bad side though o.o
    Pokemon: Blaziken, Beautifly, Wailmer and Latias (If legends are allowed)

So can I join?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I'll put you on the good side since everyone else is.
    OL's team is now full. Only taking applicatiosn for Evil OL's team!
    I also have to wait for spriters resource to come back up

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    yeah i alread y got tha. But ineed it for some other stuf. But that can wait for a later date

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    YES! Walking sprites and a back sprite, awsome. noe i jsutneed three people to join and season two will start

Back