• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Destiny Arrived

Good or Bad for beginner

• Total voters

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    If nooe joind within by next week (since i will be gone all weekend) i will make my own peopel to add

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    yes everyone from season one is in season two don't worry i jsut need more people for season two, and decepticon you joined

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    hmmm...well in the first couple comics i want to what has hapened over the course if ten years, And this includesd recruiting pepole, so yes. It will also show where Dash's alliance resides

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    i am willing to make my own characters in the next week. I won't be here at all during the weekend so if someone joins please keep track. If i get more then three i will keep the others in reserve jsut incase someone dies off.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Im almost done overworld for a guy im making. so if you like the OW you will only have 2 make 2 guys, or if you use Darren. then 1 guy :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

there you go sir.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Thanks man, i'll be sure to add you on the list
    also i have onw of the ne wcharacters for E.OL's team sincce no one is joining.

his name is Orion

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years

Name Jack Cortez
    Age 17
    Pokemon Sceptile (Starter) Torkoal, Mantine, Natu
    Info Hes a mercenary and will do anything for money,
    weither hes good or bad depends on who hires him. he was born in Mossdeep city.

what do you think Corey? could he be the last villain?

Back