• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Constipated, hmmm I don't think so XD So, Signomi, how is the comic coming along?
    Oh and I love your new avy, its cute! ^_^

~Newten5

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    You got a new Avy? I didn't notice it. It looks super cute. *Hugs siggy's avy*

Eherm....anyway I think that this is one of the best comics out of all the forums. A 100/10 ^0^

Years
    How the comic's coming along? Hmm..I'm working on it right now and I'm thinking of what to put in it. Ahwell. It'll be up as soon as I finish it ^_^ and thanks for the compliments! I think my avvy is rather mediocre but that's just me :P

Years
    Thanks all ^.^ Once again..sorry no new part XD -getsslapped- x.x;

I feel...very awkward. School has taken all inspiration and ambition away from me it...it hurts, badly DX; So, I'm needing some help of what to do for the next part, help? XD

Last edited:
    Years
    Blazin Espios ideas:
    mewtwo sings and damien goes deaf and blind (for some reason) and walks off cliff singing the country you live in national anthem :P

mario jumps on deoxy's head and goes"take that over grown goomba" and bounces off again

giant sits on everyone

mewtwo and deoxys get drunk and go to happy land

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Signomi said:
    Spoilers huh MT? :P Well, we're going to go more indept with the Quatras...plus Katrelle...you may never know..she may turn over a new leaf...

Hooray! I always know that some evils turn over a new leaf.

Years
    Signomi said:
    YUSH I DO!!111ONE XDD;

Well I'm not going to tell you anymore than that MT XD Except, there is going to be a lot more sagas. We're still at the beginning!
    fwee join lovely XD danny wallaces country best nantional anthem evar XD

fwee duh course there;s gunna be more this is hardly started:P

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Signomi said:
    YUSH I DO!!111ONE XDD;

THE ENGLAND PLACE OF THINGS RULES!!11eleven!! XD, sorry, lol.
    cant wait for the new part! ;)

Back