• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    suppose you'll be at the hunt for deoxy's event Davey-kun ones in bristol 8/9 november I'm going :P cause I only live in newbury not that far ^^

and ontopic fweee XD go signomi continue for yonks

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    OMG! realy??? wow, lol. i live there! XD Aaaaand, it will be like 5/6 days before my birthday! woop!. see ya there! XD.

and now the ontoppic convo continues! lol. Cant wait!! and i know its gonna be awsome! :D

Years
    Its at teh vue cinema my dad's gunna watch a film and my mums gunna go to ikea while me and my bro do our thing :P

and yes the comic will be cool

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    ooooh, thats practically next to the bowlplex right? i went there on thursday! ^^ came second XD. im so cool. anyway, we should realy be discussing this in the DCC thread right? quick! before we get done off! get over there dude! XD

and signomi you are the best at sprites and that and also plots :)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Wow my internet was down for four days, but I have to say it's great to see three new parts for this comic I hope to see more soon.
    Off topic:
    I like your new avatar signomi.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    A NEWW PART!! OMG!111!!!one, lol, ill check it out, =D

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    lol, and i got all the reast XD, hahaha, lol, its the 23rd page for me, lol. anyway, great job on the 4th part! very dramatique (making things sound french makes me sound cleverer XD)

Years
    Heheh ^^ Ok. I've been pondering and as I've looked at the last few parts, this comic is turning into more of the pixel art type rather than the sprite type
    (I'm aware they're both the same thing...but sprites are much smaller :P) ...I'm going to cut down on the Pixel art because it's mostly the reason why I take so long in putting up a new part. But I'm still going to add more pixel art once in a while..but not too commonly :P

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thats a good point Signomi, we do all like your pixel art though ^_^
    Oh and since when is Mewtwo slow? XD He should teleport infront of Deoxys and hit him in the face XD I suppose Deoxys does have the power of all the illusions on his side......hey....whats if he is an illusion??? His attack did nothing and Mewtwo can't hit him! What if its all just a stupid joke pulled by Damien??? XD That would be strange though.....

lol me and my wierd theories XD

~Newten5

Years
    You have very interesting theories Newten :P I've made Mewtwo stick to the floor, using attacks, he can do nothing else really ^_^; Except stop for a second and start again. And Deoxys..hmm...let's see....

Back