• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POK?MON Hidden Depths

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    He's been testing it a lot and it doesn't lag, so it's all good.

I redid the electric hares -i didn't like their old design, so here's their new forms:
    POK?MON Hidden Depths
    POK?MON Hidden Depths
    POK?MON Hidden Depths

Illusion

RMXP game maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    They all look better exept the 3rd one... But it's your game.. ;)
    Illusion

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    this looks like one of the better game projects out there. Good going.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    He's using RM2K3, Southern Islands..I wish people would read the thread properly sometimes since someone already asked that and it was answered..

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    Claire said:
    Budige boy, do you mean you've sprited your own version of my pokemon sprites? All concepts and new pokemon are copyrighted to Phoenix Gamez, so you're not allowed to use/create/edit your own version of them.
    Sorry, my dear!:(
    I didn't know who's they were, I am so SORRY!! Anyway, I thought it would be cool to practice scratch pokemon spriting with such beautiful designs.
    Anyway, I will delete them ASAP (unless you would like them sent to you then deleted:nervous: ).
    Oh and not to start an arguement, is it not the same as drawing the original pokemon, which are copyrighted to Nintendo?:\
    Yet people still make their own version! And use them!:sleeping:

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Copying our pokemon isn't the same as copying Nintendo pokemon. Nintendo have given their views on fangame and have said that they're ok with them as long as proper credit is given. We, however, don't want our pokemon to be used in other people's fangames since we didn't have a whole team like Nintendo did, it was just the two of us and it took a lot of time and dedication to come up with their designs and sprite them.
    That's like saying you can copy someone's artwork and, as long as you give them credit, it's ok to not ask them. Everyone feels differently about others using their artwork -i personally don't like it.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    Claire said:
    Copying our pokemon isn't the same as copying Nintendo pokemon. Nintendo have given their views on fangame and have said that they're ok with them as long as proper credit is given. We, however, don't want our pokemon to be used in other people's fangames since we didn't have a whole team like Nintendo did, it was just the two of us and it took a lot of time and dedication to come up with their designs and sprite them.
    That's like saying you can copy someone's artwork and, as long as you give them credit, it's ok to not ask them. Everyone feels differently about others using their artwork -i personally don't like it.
    Sorry but I didn't want to start an arguement:shocked: ...
    Ok I'm very sorry, I wasn't going to use them anyway!:surprised Although they are very good!;)
    Good luck with finishing the game!:D
    Also I feel that I should give you what I have (sent via PM), but as I said in a PM it's up to you!

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    Nice as always Dawson.

Btw I really like Phoenix Gamez. You guys have really improved on the original Phoenix Gamez site(the white one). Those sprites are really nice too.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    whao awesome!!!

thoes screens are really good I really like he axe!(will that be replacing CUT?)

and I like how the house ca get built!!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Err..pete this is Phoenix Gamez's first site.
    Darkdoom, that question was already answered so read the posts.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Oh, that was over 1 1/2 years ago, it wasn't a proper Phoenix Gamez site, just a freewebs page for the game.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The tech demo's still on for tomorrow isn't it? Good luck. XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Yeah, the demo is still expected to be ready for tomorrow. It's still pretty much beta stage and there are a few minor errors and glitches that I haven't fixed yet but the core gameplay is in place even though there are a few things missing. This release is mainly to receive feedback from the players on what they like, don't like and what they think needs improving etc.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Okay guys, the demo is now on the site and has been since Sunday night but PC was down so I wasn't able to inform you.

You can download it from our site, PhoenixGamez.com along with instructions about how to play the game as well as what's included in it. Also, read the readme file to find out what will be in future releases.

Comments and criticism of the demo are welcome as always.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    WHOA, I always loved this game and I just happened to stop by PC to find... a demo. Wow, I'm checking it out and will edit this post with feedback later. I'm the 29th downloader ;)

Edit: What happaned to my avatar O_o

Edit Again: I couldn't play it, heard there was only two maps so I gave up. I would like to comment on your game though. The game seems to feature a tall tower, yet the name of the game talks about depths which means "the condition or quality of being deep." So unless that tower is in the deepest valley in existance, it's not really 'deep'.

Last edited:
    Back