• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke War I

would you like to adopt your partner in this war?

• yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

skie

Banned
Years
"Scuse mich Herr Hitler Herr.. aber k?nnten Sie bitte einen rayquaza hat genannt TDT angreifen??"
"(Scuse me Mr. Hitler sir ...... But could you plese nuke a Raquaza named TDT???)"
asks fudge "Ya sicher was auch immer" Says Hitler
"( Ya sure whatever)"
"HOWEVA der ich muss sein hinter befor 6, das, wenn ich WW2 verlieren muss"
("HOWEVA i must be back befor 6, thats when i must lose WW2")
SPECHAL DELIVERY FOR TDT ONE NUKE *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
Years
  • Age 33
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
Blazey boy said:
(the americans invented the nuke and that ended WW2 so hitler didn't have any to use)

That's correct, so you can't blow me up. XD
I wait for Fudge, hammer in hand.

skie

Banned
Years
(hey latias.... could i be..... you evil twin??)
Fudge breackes out her bow and arrow and seals every body inside the BAD PLACE OHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHH mn like OHHHHHHHH then she makes her way to the pickle......

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
Zuko stands on a rock and waits for a good time to jump in. He sees TDT in front of him, and plans to attack him. This should make it easy for me since he has his back to me. Zuko comes down on TDT hard with a Fire Blast attack and then Earthquake.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
Years
  • Age 33
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
As soon as Fudge reaches for the pickle, I return, and I whack her into a flying plane with my tail.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
Years
  • Age 33
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
Yes, why??

I start knock everyone, but my ally, to different parts of the world w/ my tail!!

Years
(teh earthquake wouldn't hurt tdt cause he can fly o.0) XD

I fly back "hey tdt I am on your team to ya know" I said as I saw the charizard flying back I then hit him with a fully charged shadow ball and then a flying tackle

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
I used my all powers to use a mighty attack named Ragnarok to Zuko.I used it and fell to ground as fainted*take that!* i sayed

skie

Banned
Years
(wow a great sucsess:D)
ATTACK TDT!!!!!! fudge does just that punching him down to the ground not giving him a chance to attack subdued this dude won't be attacking for a while>:)

Years
(the whole amazing explosion/attack thing was my idea and I have copyrighted it)

I picked fudge up from behind and threw her into a bottomless pit

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
Years
  • Age 33
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
I throw Fudge into a wall. After that, I leave for a while to hunt down who gave me bad rep while I was gone.

Years
XD
Kicks fudge several times and keeps going untill I get bored and then I chaos control her into space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back