• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke War I

would you like to adopt your partner in this war?

• yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
(tdt is tyranitar dragon trainer)
I picked myself up of the floor I begin to circle the battle I thought
"they all have weak spots I need to plan a new attack"
I transform into a rock and begin to think
"thats it"
I transform back into a deoxys and while nobody is looking I clone myself and the clone grabs fudge luckily nobody sees this happen I transform into a indentical version of fudge and return to the battle while fudge remains gagged and bound by my clone who was hiding behind a large boulder
"hey guys" I sneak up behind zuko then transform back into my attack form and blast him in the back with blast burn

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
Years
  • Age 33
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
I WANT THAT PICKLE!! I grab Zuko, hold him right up to my face, and Hyper Beam him to Timbuktu.

skie

Banned
Years
I added a new post vote now

fudge comes back from belgium with IMPORTED FUDGE!!! the most powerful wepon on the planet

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
Zuko found himself in an unfamiliar place, and used agility to make it all the way back to where the war was. "That's it!" Zuko runs up to the Latios and jumps on his back. Then he bites his neck hard, only that it hurts not kills.

skie

Banned
Years
I lure TDT to a giant door and *slam* his arm in the door he screams, "AHHHHHHHHHH AHH IT CRUSHED THE BONE IT CRUSHED THE BONE OH THE PAIN ITS UNBEARIBLE!!!"
and fudge rolls on the floor laughing

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
Years
  • Age 33
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
Duh, My arm will bust through it. I constrict Fudge, and I start to squeeze the life from Fudge, but I stop and release before she dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back