• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokeanimate shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
    For all of you guys that want to make the animated beach background, here are the separate frames.

pokeanimate shop
    pokeanimate shop
    pokeanimate shop

Enjoy, and make the proper, animated beach when filling requests.
    Thank you for posting this. I was having trouble finding out how to replicate each frame...
    I made an avolution animation. I thought it was good until i saw DSoL's.
    pokeanimate shop

:(
    I'll do pokefan's new requests, DSoL.
    Where's IO9, Pokestorm, pkmntrainerpaul... Dang, DSoL, us two are practically running this place!!
    IO9 and Pokéstorm are here, right now so...

Last edited:
    Years
    one thing i want to say is that, if a member of the team wants a request, please post it on a pokeanimate staff thread, k?

srry i havent been on for a while, and if im not on im gonna put pokestorm in charge.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    ok, still waiting for my dialga trying to kill squirtle. i do know that its complicated, so i expect it not to be done for a while, but i would appreciate it if it was done sooner that later.

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
    ok, still waiting for my dialga trying to kill squirtle. i do know that its complicated, so i expect it not to be done for a while, but i would appreciate it if it was done sooner that later.
    Can you think of anywhere to get the Temporal Tower background, 'cause I can't find it...
    Scratch that last bit, currently working on it...

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    thats really cool! i investigated the spriters resource, and i think i might be able to do some of my own animations.

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
    Look at my new Darkrai!! (the bg is weird... i know...)
    pokeanimate shop

I recolored it so it is the *real* colors... if anybody wants that recolor page just ask! :D

hehehe "AWRAWRAWRAWR"

Last edited:

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
    Uhhh... how can I attach a file? I cant fit it into my post so...
    Oh and the page comes with 3 aura'd ones 2 are in the pose that I use in my new avatar(YAY) 1 is using Dark Void!

Last edited:

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    im almost done with a big animation, but cant seem to find a good animator. ive tried makeagif.com, but it didnt work for me, so im trying lunapic.com now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back