• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokeanimate shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
    I never get commented on... except for my first ones... ... ... ...
    I'm making one with shiny Charizard now!
    YAY! JET! DARKRAI IS PWNING CRESSELIA!

... say... could I be the re-colorer?

OK here is the Shiny Charizard!
    pokeanimate shop
    It's OK... I need to make more frames though..

Last edited:

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
    Years
    DSoL, I already did that request!!!!!
    No offense intended, i used the palette from someone else's shadow lugia sprite, it looks a lot better than your recolor sheet.
    And about my legendary battle speeds, look at the options on makeagif.com and you'll understand why it's that fast. I haven't tried advanced options yet, though.
    BUT, they are supposed to be that fast.

Last edited:

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    First of all, Jet Jathor, yours is not much better you forgot to add some silver to the eye.

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
    Recolorer

can I just be the recolorer?
    Here is a shiny Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard page! :D
    There are a couple flaws... but I did this in a hurry...

Last edited:

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
    I just did the recolor sheet 'cause I didn't know there was one already made... If I did, then I wouldn't have wasted my time, sry to be such an annoyance. I'll never try to help again. I know you already did the request, I was just seeing if having a sprite sheet already set out would help later.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    I honestly don't see a need for someone to just recolor, as it is an extremely easy job, that most people here can do in a few minutes.

DSoL, It is fine. It might help later. Your a worker, so you still should help.

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
    Years
    O. Srry. Actually, your help is usually... well, helpful! lol.

And pokestorm, the gray in the eye is much less noticeable than the red, which DSoL skipped altogether, no offense to DSoL.

DSoL, your recolors are definitely not crappy, turns out the only reason i thought it was bad was because we were using different palettes.

Last edited:

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
    I'm sorry I overreacted like that, I just like to help, it's my thing. I'm gonna edit my Shadow Lugia sprite sheet so when you guys are gone, I can fill requests for them...
    Weird thing is that I was staring at the XD: Gale of Darkness case when I made this and I STILL missed the eyes...

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    sigh... paint.net wont install... wiimote won't connect to my bluetooth... having a horrible day...

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    i know, paint.net for some reason doesn't detect that i have the .NET framework installed, and tries to go get it, whereupon (i don't know if thats the right word) it fails and screams at me. but i made a quick animation that turned out alright. i forgot what this guy's name was though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back